Does distance really make the heart grow fonder?

He hasn't texted me in 2 weeks. After back and forth texts for over 2 months and a few phone calls.
Do guys generally just forget about girls?
Is this his way of telling me not interested?
I can't text him, because I texted last

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it does. When you spend time apart from your boyfriend/girlfriend, you have your own experiences and you have time to reflect on many things. During this time you can begin to miss your partner and they begin to miss you. When you reunite you have more to talk about and share with your boyfriend/girlfriend. Think about it this way, if you were inseparable from your boyfriend and didn't have any free time for yourself how would you feel? Smothered? Bored? Precisely. Your attraction would wane over time because there's nothing interesting to know about them or their day anymore because you always see them and know what's going on with them, you ultimately have nothing new to learn and share in your relationship. I hope this helped :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just because you texted last doesn't mean that you can't text him again, especially after two weeks. Communications is key to all successful relationships, especially at the beginning. Guys do not just forget about girls.

• Do you message on any other form of communication like snap chat, facebook or Kik?
    My LDR boyfriend and I talk through all of these. every day. not all day but everyday none the less. In my relationship the Distance is so very hard on the both of us sometimes. But it is worth it. I guess it depends on what sort of distance you are talking about? Does he live near you? and yes in that sort of sense it is good to have time to yourself. Leave it be until he messages you back because it proves that he misses you.. OR he isn't worth the time because he hasn't texted back in 2 weeks. in my opinion it doesn't take long to send a text.