What's your type (when looking for an SO)?

• Intellectual
    54% (30)49% (21)52% (51)Vote
  • Athelete
    5% (3)14% (6)9% (9)Vote
  • Musician
    14% (8)9% (4)12% (12)Vote
  • Stoner
    2% (1)5% (2)3% (3)Vote
  • Business Professional
    11% (6)0% (0)6% (6)Vote
  • Rebel
    7% (4)5% (2)6% (6)Vote
  • Introvert or Hipster
    7% (4)18% (8)12% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
What I meant to ask was

If you had to choose a sole type rather than a combination which is typical, which one of these types would you take interest in?

0|0
12|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• None of the above. Someone all-natural. A cute tomboy who still knows how to act like a lady. Someone reserved/conservative, and with strong moral values.

3|0
    1|0
  • athletic... woo-hoo

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn I realized that my English vocabularies are not that rich, I had to look up the meanings of half of these words lol, and I still don't know what stoner means.

Anyway I choose intellectual and hipster.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more interested and attracted to introverted girls I would have voted but don't want women to think all guys are interested in hipsters

0|0
    0|0
  • An intullectual introvert who's into music

1|1
    0|0
  • Vote H) Humorous

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall intellectual athlete

0|0
    0|0
  • NOthing.. It's always a combination

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl plays violin or piano 👌

2|0
    0|0
  • Just an average person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm torn between Intellectual, Rebel and Introvert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intellectual or an introvert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athlete, intellectual, stoner, and introvert. Would match me perfectly.

0|0
    0|0
  • These choices could be better.

0|0
    0|0
    • They're the basic typically types for people.

• Show All
    • Like who really wants to be with a stoner thats why i think the choices aren't that great

• IGNORE THE ABOVE ^

//
      Not all girls like musicians, but I wouldn't date a guy simply because I think playing guitar is hot. Music is my passion and I play many instruments. Intelligence is one of the sexiest things to me, which, is why I would pick it first, but I'd love to have someone who shared the same passion as me, a person in which I could sing or play and appreciate music with.

I also don't really care if a guy is ripped and stoners aren't exactly people I want to be around, but I could also dig an introvert/hispter. Apparently I'm a hipster myself. A rebel could be fun, but ultimately, I like stability. As far as a business person, I think they'd be great because I'm a serious person and like professionalism, but I'm also artsy and would want someone on a more eccentric / artistic level rather than complete seriousness.

• Nobody is that one-dimensional. I'm an athlete (rowing). I like weed, obscure music, I love reading, and I'm studying economics. I don't date a lot of athletes because a lot of them aren't my type, I like people of character no matter what trope you fall into.

2|1
    0|0
  • An intellectual adranaline junkie metalhead

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want someone nice. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• The kind that has dreams and goals.. And looks sexy in nothing but sweatpants

1|0
    0|0
  • Intellectual but not snobbish.
    Funny.
    Musician - give or take... but it's good if he shares my enthusiasm.

^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • My husband is A, B, and C lol. But if I can only pick one ideal trait, then musician.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intellectual primarily, but ideally a combination of intellectual and athletic would be best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said rebel but business professional for a long term. So when we get married he can make that cheddar.

0|0
    0|0
  • why are introvert and hipster the in the same option? They are in no way similar. Anyway, I usually go for intellectuals, but the guy I'm currently dating is an intellectual and an athlete.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intellectual. I want a partner I can have deeper conversations with but who I can learn from still.

0|1
    0|0
    • I had know idea that you went for the smart guys :D but he must love The Vampires Diaries too :P

• @anon1999 he must! Oh that's a deal breaker 😉

• My boyfriend is both A&B plus he's nerdy :D and logical.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm into nerdy religious dudes. I voted A.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind, really. Either is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want someone who is intellectual... but I also want the rebel ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Intellectual I would say like many other gagers.

0|0
    0|0