Where to meet girls? Outside of School?

I am currently taking summer school in order to graduate early. My high school only has around 100 students, and only a few of the people I like are ex's or people I wouldn't affiliate with. I don't have many extra-curricular activities besides shadowing doctors, shadowing paramedics, ex.. None of which involve people that aren't much older than I am. If you were wondering I am planning on becoming a pre-medical student, hints the shadowing. Where can I meet girls instead of in school or out of school activities?

I am thinking through friends or randomly asking for girls numbers. But I am not sure if randomly asking will get me much of anywhere... Any ideas? Comments? Suggestions?

- Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• randomly askin... hmmm... uh-oh bro... chances are minimum

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly I found that meeting people online is really the easiest way. I know it can seem weird at first but you can always snap chat and call to make sure that they are real and not old and who they say they are. It's just an idea but it's a really good place to meet girls

• Yeah, I have been trying that haha but it seems like it never results well... I don't know why. :P

• I used to use hot or not and it worked pretty well for me for a while. It takes time though for any relationship to form though

• the library the mall the beach and other places like that

• Florida home of the hotties.

What Guys Said 3

• No fuckin idea, I think it's a big mystery, which is why I wished I could've found my future wife in high school.

• Basically anywhere just look for a girl that attracts you and go up to her

• Outside of school, it isolates you from the person if things go south.