Girls, How Much Do Looks Matter?

I think there are a lot of variables, so in your response. I am hoping you will go slightly in-depth to the question.

- Popularity.
- Status.
- How attractive they are.
- Then obviously, personality.

Final question, based on a percentage how much do they matter? Ex. 50 personality / 50 looks.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Look is the first thing I notice in a stranger.
    If I find him cute, I will tell my friends but I would not approach him or say or even think "we should date."

Now, I see him more often, observe him, see how he is with people... if he is respectful, the way he speaks/language, manners, etc. If those are really great, I will develop an attraction... (That is if I know we will have a chance)

I will look for dealbreakers... and soon try to talk to him..

I don't go for someone popular... when I say popular I mean those Facebook popularity.. or guys that only cares about getting likes, spend too much time editing a pic so he can get more likes on his face.. and messages girls just for the sake of becoming more popular.. that is a turn off.

But if he is popular because he is rich in character, then yeah. That's a bonus. I will feel happy for him and praise him.

90℅ personality and 10℅ looks.

What Girls Said 11

• Personally to me:

Popularity - Popular people are kinda self centred and jerks, so the lower your popularity status the more attractive and the more a gentleman you'll most likely be

Status - Again as above

Attractiveness - If you have two eyes, a nose and a mouth then you're attractive to me, looks aren't that important for me, unless they're... just beyond... bad.

Personality - Matters to everything. If they're a gentleman and show respect then they're great, but it they're self centred/admiring, and only interested in just sex, then they're a no go.

25 looks/ 65 personality/ 10 statues or popularity

• They matter a lot.

• He can't be troll ugly but he doesn't have to be movie star hot

• I don't think looks matter one bit. They don't have to be the most popular person in the world nor do they need any status of any sort. Looks are just a personal preference, there is nothing set in stone saying what ugly or handsome looks like and you can't help what you are born with so looks don't matter to me at all. Personality is all that matters. Its whats inside, who they chose to be, that matters most to me. For me someone that is compassionate and has healthy habits. 100 personality/ 0 looks

• Personality: 50%
    Popularity:5%
    Looks:45%

• Popularity.(10%)
    - Status.(0%)
    - How attractive they are. (50%)
    - Then obviously, personality.(40%)

Looks get you in the door but your personality is what will keep me from kicking you out.

• I don't personally let the looks matter that much. When I started getting to know my current boyfriend I didn't find him super atractive or anything. But when I got to know his humor, and personality I started seeing him more handsome and sexy😄
    I'd say 30% looks/70% personality

• 30 looks / 70 personality.

Nobody gives a fack about status or popularity lmao.

• You'd be suprised on where I am from. Some people care about their popularity more than themselves. Lol.

• The only thing that as matters to me is how smart they are and their loyalty. I'm someone who thinks about the cuter a lot so I'm not just going to be all shallow and play with a guy based on any of these factors

• it depends on the personality of the girl you like. For me I go for the heart of the person, and how the carry themselves to be. Looks are not everything nor status trust me

• I love a guy who has:
    - a great personality
    -attractive (love Asians)
    -status (sorry but if I make 5 figures a year and you only make 2 we have a problem here)