Are small girls interested in really big guys?

I'm a big dude (6'6" 280 lbs). I'm not fat, really, just big. The crazy thing is, I love small women, really small women. The girls I've been most attracted to have all been between 4'10" and 5'3".

Everyone tells me I should be with a really tall woman, but that just doesn't seem to work. First of all there aren't that many tall women. The ones who are over 5'9" and attractive all think they're God's gift, so it's tough to find a tall woman to date. But aside from that, I just think small girls are the sexiest girls. Some people say it's "weird" to see a huge guy with a tiny girl, but there's nothing weird about it to me. I haven't had many gfs because I'm not the most outgoing guy, and, honestly, girls seem a little scared of me, like they get really shy and hang back. Are small girls really into guys my size at all?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• It's interesting you ask this because I rarely see a tall guy with a tall girl. It's always the tall guys with tiny little dolls

• Hahahaha, yes the tiny little dolls are the ones that make me weak. I'm a big strong guy, but they have so much power over me. And yes, you're right, tall girls don't seem to really want guys who are really tall. Most of them seem to end up with guys who are just a couple of inches taller. There's a gorgeous girl on my campus who's a model, she's like 5'10" and she's with a guy who's right at 6'0".

What Girls Said 17

• It really depends from girl to girl. They might be really shy and hang back because you might appear intimidating due to your size and merely that. But most girls like guys that are at least taller than them.

• I know girls like taller guys, but the girls I really *want* are over a foot shorter than me.

• No, I know it's not guaranteed that any girl will like me, I just want to feel like I'm in the running.

• You are in the running. Most of my female friends (they're all in your range except one) like guys who are at least 6ft tall. Maximum isn't really an issue for them so you are in the running. But that's just my friends. Some girls won't like it though.

• you dont have to insult tall women by saying theyre stuck up if you like smaller women. if you think small girls are the sexiest thats all you had to say. it has nothing to do with small women, it has to do with you not being that outgoing. girls are gonna be shy and hang back because YOU are shy and hang back. just take the lead and be more outgoing with women and you will get the girls you want

• This isn't about you, and I really don't care if tall women are offended by my preferences.

• im not offended nor do i care what type of women you like. im just saying you just sound stupid coming up with all these reasons other than the fact that you are attracted to small women.

• Yeah, you troll my post with some whining about how I put down tall women and *I* sound stupid? You're oblivious, and just a sad person l trying to create drama.

• OMG! Are you a basketball player? 6'6''... dang! And 280 lbs? Again... dang!

Hahahah you included my height in your most attracted.

Thanks for that compliment from you "I just think small girls are the sexiest girls". You know that is also gifts from God. :)

Yeah~ Us small or petite girls pretty scared of big guys. Because we afraid you guys are going to crush us. :)

I'm 5'3'' and my boyfriend is 6'2'' and 190 lbs. I love tall and big guys because it make me feels protected and it really is because we are small. :) My boyfriend is also big, so when he hugs me I am all in his arms. It is just so cute.

• No, I was a football player at my college. I weighed about 220 when I got to school, but they fed us so much and had us lifting so hard that I gained about 60 pounds in two years.

• Dang! 60 lbs in 2 years. I wish I can gain pounds. It took me a month to 2 months to gain 5 pounds. And I don't even exercise regularly. Lol

• Lol it was a lot of work putting on that weight, lots of lifting and 6000 calories a day. I had to grow because without size and strength you get dominated in football. I think my size makes small girls intimidated, though

• I wouldn't discriminate against a guy for his height. As long as I liked his personality and I thought he'd be someone I could date I would go for it. I'm 5'2" and I've dated guys that were above 6' and what I've come to realize is that it can be cumbersome with the height difference because then I wouldn't be able to reach his face to kiss him and I'd constantly have to be looking way up to talk to him. That's really the only draw back. I wouldn't necessarily be afraid of someone as tall as you but I'd be worried in the bedroom if your height indicated anything about your size O_O

• But shorter guys have big dicks, too. I just wish that smaller girls wouldn't focus so much on why we might not work out.

• I think they're just a bit intimidated but I wouldn't say that they discriminate. I guess you just gotta give it time for shorter girls to become comfortable around you

• I am 4'11 and yes, I am into guys who are really tall.

First of all, it is because tall guys can do things I can't like reaching stuff in the upper shelves in the library. (That scene itself is hot when you're in between the guy and the shelves. Lol) In short, they can be used. (No offense!)

Another thing is because they can provide more heat/warmth during the cold days. (Cuddles, hugs, etc ♡)

Plus i feel more secured with them.

Anyway, that doesn't really matter though as long as the guy has a personality that I like.

(This post goes with my friends too)

• For me I don't really care how tall a guy is as long as he's taller than 5'2. I pick guys based on physical attraction first. Since odds are that's the only thing I can find out about you before I can really get to know you and this is based on facial attractiveness first then body. Body is not hard to past you just have to not be fat.

• I'm 5'4 and less that half your weight but I find big guys attractive. That being said, I don't really care about looks or size. As long as you take care of me, make me feel good and are fun to be around, you're game.

• When I was younger I dated a guy who was 6'5" and I was 5'0" at the time. So there's hope as long as you have a nice personality. I've only grown an inch since then. xD

• Height doesn't matter to me. A guy could be my height or taller and that would be fine. I'm 5'3 so its not hard to be taller than me. There are pros and cons to dating any height. What matters is if you both truly love each other.

• I love love love guys your height and weight it's so sexy almost like a feitish Lmao but you have not problems sweetheart at least not from me lol

• 6'6? Are you for real? O_______O

• I'm tiny and love really tall guys!! And I know a lot of tiny girls who feel the same way but really tall guys usually want a tall girl

• Nope, not at all. I like tall women, but there aren't many of them, and they tend to turn their noses up at tall guys. Most tall women seem to be with hipster looking guys who are close to their height.

• They probably don't like the fact that some guy is like the size of the Empire State Building compared to them

• Yeah, for me and most girls I know, it's just as long as the guy is taller they're good.

• I am 5'1" and I really like tall guys :)

• I'm 5'0 and the biggest guy I was with was 6'5, 260lbs.

• Were you really into him, or just with him because he seemed okay?

• I was into him. We were together for about a year and a half.

• I'm not small, I'm 5'6" but I have dated a guy that was 6'7". Honestly, you can't help who you fall for. If you see a girl you like, go for it and ask her out. Height shouldn't matter :)

• No it shouldn't, thanks!