Should a smaller guy stick to trying to date smaller girls?

Like for example, the girl on the right that says 10 first date mistakes to avoid on the front page of the gag webpage. Tiny girls like her are hard to find and usually I find they're only like 16. I'm short 5' 4'' and about 120 pounds It actually fluctuates. I'm like 113 in the morning and about 118 in the evening. haha Anyways, i've been told by girls i'm too skinny. etc. Not many really mention anything about me being short though, except for the guys, but I don't care about them.

Most Helpful Girl

• it really doesn't matter what size she is as long as the girl likes u

What Girls Said 2

• Don't limit yourself. Go after who you want.

• Go for what you like.

What Guys Said 2

• Those two don't mesh very well every chick wants a tall guy if they can get one I knew this guy him and his girlfriend were short and about the same height and his girlfriend was hot too lol.

• I'm on the smaller side too and I"ll take whoever wants me although I suspect most girls tend to go for taller guys but a few don't mind a shorter one.

• So you kind of have the same problem? Girls stick their nose up before you even open your mouth?

• Well I haven't put myself out a lot yet but I just get the feeling that girls taller than me automatically aren't interested.