GIRLS RICH GUYS OR NO?

be honest no one will know
Like if he were a millionaire and was going to pay for everything, take you out, buy you dresses and diamonds
But he is completely a jerk and looks ugly would you date him

Girls would you?
guys too i guess! lol

• Yes
  • No
What if he were a push over?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand a jerk. Like honestly, ugh no.

• What about the money, he will treat you like shit but then buy you whatever you want

• I wouldn't date a girl who has more moeny, they will through that shit in my face and think they have the power

• Same concept goes with me, with what you said in your question. Just because the guys a rich fuck doesn't mean he can push me over, and be a jerk. You get my drift lol

What Girls Said 9

• No life isn't about money

• I would , to be honest this is pretty shallow but I'd rather be a jerk's socialite than a poorman's sweetheart :P

• good for you =)
      at least you know what you want and aren't a liar

• well at least she is being honest...

• I vote no.

If he was a gentleman then I "might". I personally not into rich rich guys.

• rich guys got money though?
      isn't that why you work?
      imagine you didn't have to work and could do what you wanted

• No no no. I study my butt off to attain my degrees. There's no way I am going to stay home not working.

Yeah, true, they are rich guys. But are those money from them? Did they actually work for those money?

It is also true that I need money. Everyone needs money. But I am not the type of girl that work in that kind of way by sitting and waiting at home for a guy to bring money home. I work for money. I use my knowledge my degrees to find money. Not living off others.

• If he's a jerk then no

• wrong one meant no

• I would date him sometime, but if he doesn't change his personality bye...

• Hell yeah... at least I'm being honest.

• I wouldn't want a rich guy. I have pride.

• If he was nice, then yes :)

• yeah right

• Just because one has money that doesn't always equal happiness and I stress this so much. Im very grateful for what I have, and honestly its not a lot. Im being honest. If I were with someone who treated me like shit, but he was rich I wouldn't be with him for very long and thats facts!!!

What Guys Said 4

• It's like height
    Most girls want a guy who is a few inches taller than them but don't expect a 6'5 guy

Most girls want a guy who has her level of income or preferably 10-50k more but they don't expect a millionaire.

So a girl who makes 80k would prefer a guy in the 80-130k salary range.

• most girls on here are too young to answer this question because they are not independent yet and on their own.

• you are completely right... why did i even ask this

• didn't read the he's ugly and mean part but I've noticed if its just your regular rich guy and someone asks this kind of question they say no or theyd just want a normal guy but honestly i think they are only saying that for two reasons 1. they dont want to sound like a gold digger 2. the reason i mentioned in my original post.

• No most girls aren't that desperate for money.

• really? i always thought girls liked money, they probably say otherwise when there isn't dollars in their face

• i guess so, like some pushover

• I don't think a pushover could become that rich...

• Most are gonna vote No but we all know its a yes.