I'm 27 and never had a boyfriend... is that weird?

I'm 27 years old and never been on a date or been in a relationship? What would a male think if he meet a woman and she let him know this bit of information?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't use words like weird, normal, abnormal. I've replaced them with majority and minority. I'd say you're probably in the minority but that doesn't mean your wrong

What Guys Said 13

• is it weird?

It depends of how good looking you are. If you tell me you look like this
    www.fringuesdeseries.com/.../...mericanretro02.jpg
    It would be strange indeed

But if you look like this
    www.artlex.com/ArtLex/uv/images/ugly_guyshead.jpeg
    Then I would say, it was to be expected...

• At your age, it is not the norm and I would be hoping to hear an explanation, though I would certainly never demand an explanation.

• I would not treat her any differently from anyone else with the exception that I would make sure she is comfortable with what is happening

• I would feel like I had been blessed with THE greatest treasure God ever could have bestowed on me - And I would treat her as such.

• I would think she's somewhat prudish or likes to isolate herself but maybe decided to change her way of life. I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend so I'd consider her a female version of myself.

• It's not weird.

• Not weird at all

• I would like it, and no, it's not weird. I'm 23 and am still a virgin. I had a girlfriend for two months a few years ago. So we're kind of in the same boat, ha ha!

• I'd find it adorable and would make me like her even more. I am the same though...

• I am 20 and just lost my virginity a few hours ago to another virgin.

I am considered "late" but it happened. I find that actually desirable.

• you ain't late

• Sure I do :) There was a lot of commotion around you, but I had the impression you were a good guy struggling. I hope you feel better about life.

• I do. Thanks. :)

Although, I sort of fell for her and wish it could of been more.

• You think that's bad try being a 29 yr old male virgin than come talk to me.

• a bit sad... sorry.

• Im 27, im sort of the male counterpart of you, although I have been on dates just no relationship yet, and to be honest I find it more shocking when I hear of a girl being single this long compared to a guy, no offense, but you have my sympathy, empathy.

What Girls Said 4

• Its probably not common but its not weird. Only a immature fool would jump to silly conclusions. Never be ashamed.

• I would assume nothing. I would have to be some type of dumbass to assume something about a woman.

• dont tell him on the first date...

• They probably oh look some girl that hasn't slept with a ton of ppl!! Yay! Who wants to date a whore.