Physically who can people see you with?

Who do you think for me?
Comment and suggest to other GaGers too! :P

Most Helpful Guy

• For you I can visualize you with a tall handsome guy who is caring, chivalrous, fun, strong, protective, well read, well spoken, chiseled body, protective, capable etc

As of me I am open to anything. I don't keep expectations on this count thus leading to possible disappointment and also losing out on the good things in the one currently with me. But yes the girl I love (ex now) was brunette, green eyes, awesome smile, gym toned body, soft spoken but strong personality & demeanor, no nonsense but fun etc. She wasn't something that I went looking for, she came looking lol and these traits (not features) are what I discovered through time and wasn't expected. Likewise I'm not expecting it or anything similar. Like I said I take it comes :)

What Guys Said 28

• this question again!
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...Bf**k%2Boutta%2Bhere!.jpg
    haha JK i will stick with the answer i gave previously and TBH not sure what kind of girl i see myself with
    http://s1v1.irc.lv/files/1/0/0/125/0HaQ0zNm.jpeg

• I can see you with a Clark Kent type of guy, mild mannered and business in the day, and by evening and night a gutsy, hero that will soar you to new heights you never seen, who showed you things you never new, be mysterious, and make you wonder... and leave you at night with just a gentle kiss to the cheek, leaving you wanting more... and you know he would be there any time you need him.

• I think you deserve a man who is reserved,
    laid back, not too much into the sex, a guy
    who respects you , whose willing to work with you
    through things that you may or may dislike and
    you have every right to stand your ground
    i can tell your missing having a older man
    whose willing to sit and really have a deep
    conversation with you and i am talking about
    down to earth things but your a pretty young
    woman and you deserve a nice guy in your life
    who will really truly love you for you and not
    just for him self..

• I don't know lol
    Maybe a literary girl or maybe one of the fine arts so we can be edgy together.

• She'll definitely be beautiful. She'd have to be smart too lol

• Sister Mary Eunice from American Horror Story comes to mind lol
      She'll be the end of me.

For you however , probably something sweeter how about Matthew Lewis?

• Haha I like him! Very nice 😉

• There's absolutely no one here in GAG you could ever match me with and besides, I'm happily taken XD. You could try just for the heck of it, but not many would be pleased me being match with them. For you however, I would have to say it's either klaat, I have2fart or illusive_man

• For you... hmm... hard to say. Maybe a rock band/poet/artist type guy? Not some hipster, but the real deal. Don't know why.

What kind of girl could you see with me?

• Ooh I like the sound of him!
      I'd say a cute but edgy girl. Maybe with tattoos like with the rockabilly style

• I was expecting you to say you could see me with a Red Snapper or an Angelfish! :P

On the one hand, I don't look nearly as "punk" as my picture would suggest. But it's true that I do tend to go for the cute, free-thinker, rock 'n roll girls who are also cutesy and kind, deep but playful.

You might be right on the mark with your guess!

• People have always told me I can be with anyone... if I change my personality.

Their opinions are irrelevant because that's not happening. I see myself with a woman that takes care of her body, nothing super model like, but at the same time, you can notice she puts the effort in to be sexy for me.

I really don't know who I could see you with, maybe just a dude that puts some effort in his life and into his body.

• I haven't a clue what others see in me... lol, I'm not even sure who I see in myself! I know the kind of person I'd LIKE to see myself with but I'm not sure how that's all going to pan out... 😁

• Would be interesting to see who I get. 😮
    If and when I do find someone

• A tall man so your kids have a fighting chance of being a normal height!!!

Here is my short :P list for you:
    Tall, intellectual, nice hair, loving, caring, excellent communicator and compassionate to you. Oh I forgot most importantly loyal

• Aw he sounds PERFECT! I want him now lol

• Haha yes please 😉

• When I get charged with kidnapping when your new boy arrives please write me while I'm in jail lmao :P

• 1|1
    • I freaking do! 😐

• I remember that commercial, and it gave me nightmares. ... a creepy man made of chocolate with glowing white eyes and a butcher knife standing at the end of my bed.
      ...

• People expect me to be with the good-girl. A classic beauty I guess.
    I myself have no idea. :O
    You could be with...
    readingbetweenthewinesblogdotcom.files.wordpress.com/.../ian-somerhalder-1.jpg
    ;-D

• I can see someone like that for you too 😊
      Alexandra Somerhalder OMG ❤️

• Someone like me a lady to my gentleman.

• Usually you would see my with a goth chick, but apparently the rare times I date party preps we're cute couples, but the average girl is lots of piercings, died hair, black clothes, leather boots, assorted spikes

• U and klattuuu
    Now what about me?

• See I'm ancient and married, otherwise I would suggest @gapminder

• You and The_Empty.

• I can see you with me...:)

• Taylor Swift.

• You and me? LOL

What about me?

• Me, because you are gorgeous, and I like gorgeous women.

• You may Suggest /give opinion for me asker or any other girls who wants to right in my comment

• Return to your original thread

• I can get along with any girl, but she's got ti be smart :)

• I can see you with a football player who plays for Manchester United :p

• 1|0
  • I think you go with a taller wavy brown hair guy with a little beard to him and a great smile.

I think I physically go with an average height woman who's not fat but not too skinny. Light skin long hair and homely smile.

• Whys that? Omg like Seth Rogen? 😍
      She sounds cute for you 😊

• I don't know just intuition I can be wrong. A guy with a big smile seems to complement your small cute smile and brown hair goes with dirty blonde hair.

• Hahaha aw! I'm picturing it now 😋

• 1|1
    • Omg I want him! I reckon my Bengie might get a little jealous though 😉 (look at my cover pic hehe)

What Girls Said 13

• hmm, people see me with a man of balance. he knows that there's a time for everything and keeps his priorities in check
    a man with humour because I don't know, people see me as that chick lol
    and a man with hella strength because I'm a handful. =/

• I see you with a tall guy with brown hair and brown or blue eyes. He is very sweet and fun, a bit boyish but when he's with you he can be very calm and romantic. He has got a bit of a surfer look: he has a beaded bracelet and is muscular. You guys are walking towards a restaurant by the beach. :) I don't know why lol I just saw that picture when I read your question.

• Aww!! He sounds beautiful!
      I see you with a similar guy, but I'm seeing someone quite tanned looking, almost black hair and deep brown eyes. He's the perfect gentleman but he's modern thinking, so you have a winner 😉,

• Sounds cool haha! Fun question by the way :)

• I think you and @front2back can/will make a cute couple 😊

• Hmmm I see you with someone like Alexander Ludwig
    en.hungertimes.com/.../alexander-ludwig-2.jpg
    Or Cameron Mitchell
    s2.sscdn.co/.../...4ed23b4dd7a4bf960704d3a31c7.jpg

• I can see you with a nerdy kind of guy who's a total sweetheart to you. :)

• Aw I'd love that lol
      I see you with a sporty type but who's really clever lol

• Sporty and clever! I haven't come across one, ahah, though I do tend to date guys who are sporty/fitness freaks.

• For you? Hmm, I imagine a pretty determined person to fit you.
    To me, the important is that (s) he pays attention and respect to me. But self consciousness is also important. Somehow a healthy balance between the two :)

to @JustinCaseUDontKnow : a cultured, smart girl who is into the "wise" man type :) I admit, it is really hard to find that one nowadays.

to @XRabbitHeartX a guy with modern way of thinking but still who still gives all the important things to a girl she needs. In a nutshell a bit high standards but to the guy who is anyway her type, all those things come on their own without special efforts :)

to @Sweetiepie2120 someone who remembers anniversaries and her BIRTHDAY!! ^^ happy birthday!

@justbanANNAz someone who jokes around a lot :D the "cool" guy, of the good type.

Ok, these are just guessing because I am not here so much and don't know people that deep, I am basing my opinion on what I read in their posts, so I can be wrong :)

• Uh nobody?

• (to clarify I meant for me not you because that sounds mean when I don't clarify it lol)

• Not even Thomas or myself? I'm hurt :(

• @i_am_repulsive bruh he has a girlfriend I don't tend to see myself with people who have girlfriends.

And you're a QTpi but nahhh

• Anyone who's good looking and has manners. For you, physically I'd see you with someone who's attractive

• Uhm uhm uhm I don't really know many people on here
    but I can see @soccerchick4eva and @MarkyyG123 together :P ;)

• There's only one for me:)

• Hmmm I'd say attractive, tall and loyal. A gentleman but has a cheeky side and is clear you're his but in a non caveman way :) or find a vampire 😉

For me, who knows, taller would be nice and intelligent maybe 😊

• He sounds P E R F E C T! 😍
      For you, an arty handsome guy. The cute type who loves animals!
      Basically looks like Zach roerig

• Okay, he is a very nice slice of man pie 😂👌

• I think I can see you with... Kian lawley.

• How are we supposed to pair you up?