Girls, how much guys looks and age matter to you to get into relationships?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• i need to find him attractive, and he needs to be either the same age as me or no more than 10 years older

What Girls Said 7

• Looks don't really matter to me, age kinda does. I wouldn't be with someone who is 20 or I wouldn't date a 15 year old. (I'm about to be 17 soo)

• I'm waayyyy more attracted to personality than appearance but obviously to some extent looks do matter, I have to be attracted to them.
    They couldn't be too much older or younger than me. 18-23 is my age range I'd consider dating.

• Looks do matter, no matter what people say, looks definitely are a major factor. For me, they are a bonus if the personality is good. And age means nothing to me, ONLY IF I like the person and the gap is not too big.

• age doesn't matter; looks matter a lot.

• It's very important. If you're not a 100 on a scale of 10 and the prefect age, I'm not giving you the time of day

• I loved my boyfriend before I even seen him but he is a good looking guy so I guy personality is first and he is younger than me

• I'm 27 and I date guys that are 25&up. Looks are of course important.