Girls, what qualities do you look for in a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a guy who's nice but also open minded and someone who's not afraid to speak his mind. I want a guy who's compassionate and caring about others. I want a guy who's loyal and interesting, perhaps maybe creative. I want a guy who goes after what he wants. It's okay if he's not too confident because I had confidence issues before so I know what it's like to be shy around others. But I at least would want him to be a bit open about his feelings towards me. And if a guy values money more than anything, than I would immediately not be attracted to him. I'm a more spiritual person who values nature, love, and true happiness and I want someone with a similar mindset as me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Good sense of humour. Doesn't take himself or life too seriously.
    Caring and generous.

... Full lips :/
    That counts!

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence is really nice. If we can have deep conversations one minute, but can then joke about something extremely weird the next minute. If he can make me laugh that's a bonus. If he knows what he wants. If we share the same values.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone that understand sometimes I just don't feel like fixing my hair. Someone who likes me for my inside not for my looks. Someone who will give me their jacket/ sweatshirt even if they are freezing. Those are my top qualities I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • attractiveness, funny, sweet, caring, outgoing, open minded, and perverted.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh also slightly sexually aggressive as in if he wants he'll spend a lot of time trying to put me in the mood I love that it's like a game to me^^

• Smile, eyes, humor, honest, gentel

0|0
    0|0