Girls, How do I keep her interest?

So, me and this girl have been dating for a while. We've gone out a few times and I really like her. All her friends have already approved of me dating her and said they really think we're cute together. More recently though we've been talking less, and that has me worried a bit. Before, like a week ago, we would talk 24/7, and the only reason we'd stop talking is because of work or practice or something. We'd send each other cute texts all the time, and it was great. Now, we text each other every once in a while, and I feel like she's trying to distance herself a bit. I feel like it's my fault. Maybe I'm boring, or maybe she just doesn't want to talk to me anymore. What are your opinions? Thank you.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Plan a romantic moonlight picnic for her

Do something sweet and something that will show her you care

What Girls Said 3

• If you like this girl, which kinda appears you do, then text her again, a lot. Text first if she doesn't, it shows her that you want to talk to her. If you feel she's still being distant, ask her if you've done something wrong? It shows her that you care how she feels towards you

• Talk to her. Ask her how she feels about what you guys have going on. It could all be so simple. Just communicate.

• She's most likely busy. She isn't losing interest or anything she just can't be on her phone all the time.