Should I go out with this guy if he ditched me but apologized?

recently a guy i really liked asked me to go to a carnival that was in town with him we had a good time for a while then he ditched me for his friends then yesterday he texted me and apologized for ditching me and asked me out again do you think i should or do you think he will just ditch me again

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if things get serious then it'll probably keep happening

What Guys Said 1

• Nah forget him and find an actual good dude. Most guys that actually like a girl would never even have the urge to ditch a girl on the first date let alone actually act on the urge. You can do better.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should give it a shot yeah be a little more cautious but he apologized & he wants to right his wrong so let him:)

• thanks i really hope so

• Of course. Yeah he shouldn't of ditched you, but I think since his friends were there he got side tracked & got lost into conversations with them. It should be fine though.

• Nope bc he'll most likely do it again especially if the outing doesn't go his way.