Why is she acting so weird now?

I told her I agree with her with the idea of being in an open relationship and told her you are free to meet whoever you want because that's what she really wanted and that I don't really expect a relationship and now she seems worried and asking bunch of questions of my previouos relationships/dates =_=

Most Helpful Guy

• She's probably trying to figure out how sexually active you were or how many partners you have been with. I mean you guys both declared open ended relationship and who know who's getting the better advantage in this deal.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe... She really didn't want to hear that... Instead you should've disagreed and try to make her your main priority...

• She was probably testing you to see whether you're comfortable with the idea or not.

What Guys Said 2

• Open realationships never i repeat never work cause one of u will not be ok with it wether u say u are.

• maybe she took "I don't really expect a relationship" the wrong way