Is it weird that I want to start looking for a future wife at 22?

I just got out 9f a two year.. had plans to move out all that jazz. Was going to ask her to marry me if we got through everything. I think she wanted a ring before that. Anyways its over been 4 months now and I honestly lost my identity after that. Post my career at the same time. I feel like if I don't start looking things will just go down hill and I'll be a single 30 year old.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. There are many people who wants to settle down at around that age

• Ex pornstar.. lol who did u get to fuck?

• It was definitely fun, but I just want more out of life and besides girls are the one making all the money; they earn way more than the guys definitely do. During my year, the average guy makes about $40,000 a year, but that usually depends on how new you are and how popular you get. As a nurse LPN (License Practicual Nurse) right now, I'm making about $75,000 - $80,000 Canadian dollars, so it was a wise decision in my part.

• I actually tried to send a couple audition tapes with this ex girlfriend. I got endurance and incredible stamina. Can pretty much last as long as I want. I only got 6 inches though lol think in porn you at east need 7 minimum. I never got a call back. Would be awesome to try it though.

What Girls Said 1

• Loooool you won't be a single 30 year old. Just from this issue alone your a rare guy indeed. Don't worry about things like that your still young. I know leaving a long term relationship like that is hard but think of it as a really hard mountain to overcome. Find yourself first, why did that relationship go wrong? focus on your career and look within. Looking for the next wife... don't make it your priority right now.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. If you're looking for a wife, and then trying to fill it with people you bump into rather than bumping into girls and finding them desirable enough to want to want to stay with them for the rest of your life then you are going about the entire thing backwards.

• It's not weird a lot of people start at that age.

• A bit early but not weird

• Not weird is normal
    Best of luck