What age do you find your first love average?

I was 19.. about to turn 20. She was 16. Am I a late bloomer?

I don't mean little dating having a crush I mean like head over heels crazy about each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• The younger the people, the younger it will seem to be. Then you get older and start thinking certain situations weren't actually love, despite the energy and space they took up in your life. So there is no "right" or "wrong" time. Love is always changing.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think there's a specific age.
    I've never been in love before.
    Same can be said for 3 of my close friends.

• Are you just more premiscuois don't really care for relationships. Or just haven't found the right guy. No shame if you are honestly.

• I don't really care for relationships.
      I haven't met anyone that really made me care.
      2:3 of my friends though really care for relationships and try to find love.

• I don't think there is a special age needed to find love. 😊

• I was 10 and he was 6 months younger than me. I had a crush on him for two whole years! And I haven't had a crush in 2-3 years ever since that day. Even when I had a boyfreind, I didn't like him that much.

• It's different to everyone. I had mine when I was 15 LOL

• Damn. But 15 could you really count that as love? I think there's a huge maturity gap from 15 to 18

• He's the only love I HAD so I've no way to compare or say it wasn't really love.

• .. as what I've said it was different to everyone. You may not agree with me but I know it was love. 😊

• No you're not, I've yet to find mine

What Guys Said 5

• I found my very first one when I was in highschool and we were together for 4 years, but things went awry of course

• I'm guessing 27-28.

• Dude I am 20 and just lost my virginity (to another virgin which I have been waiting for years.). She was 16 too. If you are a late bloomer, you are definitely NOT alone.

• I was 20 she was 19 and i still hold feelings for her now despite we never dated

• I was 12 and she was 19...
    No joke I actually asked her to marry me! Oh to be young again.

• I gatta ask what a 19 year old would see in a 12 year old that's pretty weird lmak

• It was more like what I saw in her, I was mad about her but I got friend zoned! Hard!