I need calming down for a date?

So I've got a date with this guy tonight; I've liked him for ages and i'm really nervous about it. I'm getting so panicky and I feel like i'm going to be sick. Also because i feel sick, it's making me feel less attractive and confident. I need to calm myself down but i don't know how to. Please help!!

Most Helpful Guy

• To calm your nerves for whatever reasons.. the first thing you need is to prepare well for the thing or event your nervous at..
    since ur a girl. I think deciding a dress in advance may help u calm and just make sure things are at place...
    And then concentrate on yourself rather then dreading the thought of him looking at you or judging u etc.. Just think about all the best ways you can carry yourself..
    and not to talk too much or too less... just reciprocate during the convo..
    He may be going through the same stage.. so take comfort in that lol.
    Just remember why you are awesome and be confident.. do not over do anything... Be your usual self..

And stop telling your self that your panicking.. instead say you feel confident.. and gona make the guy drool over you ;-)

• Thank you, this is really helpful. I've just decided on a dress so that's one thing out of the way. I haven't dated in ages so i'm a bit. out of touch Thanks again. :)

• You're welcome. Good luck for the date!
      hey you know after the date you're probably gonna say to your self that ' It wasn't that a big deal ' .
      so good luck. god bless and thanks for the MHO! :-)

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Listen to some calming music
    2. relax you got this

• Why should anything change. You've hung out before, rihght? Nothing changes other than the possibility of you two kissing, possibly

What Girls Said 8

• Usually before dates I try to keep myself occupied during the day with something fun and then usually a hour or so before the date I start to get myself ready and do my make up and all that. If you are stressing out about looking good then maybe do your hair in advance and pick out your outfit in the mean time to help boost your confidence. That way you'll know how good you will look by the time your actual date happens.

• Take some deep breaths and an aspirin (apparently aspirin can help calm you down) and then try and forget it's a date at all.

• First of all this guy is only human. Remember that. He is only Human. It will go great, your probably an amazing girl with an awesome personality. Or why would he ask you on this date. Be yourself! Its normal to feel this way so don't feel bad about it. Totally normal. You got this! :)

• Get yourself a bottle of peppermint essential oils and drink some peppermint tea.

• You'll be fine, try to take your mind off it with music and finding something to keep yourself busy until you need to get ready. You're going to have a nice time, so don't stress about it :)

• eat some icecream..

• BREATH
    DEEP BREATHING

• Go for a short walk before meeting him.