Im 14 and I like my coach?

Okay, so I'm 14 and this year I joined a school football team. My coach is 18 and from the moment I met him (about 5 months ago) I haven't been able to get him off my mind. And whenever I see him I get butterflies in my stomach and I just feel as if I'm in love with him (although I'm probably not) I just really don't know what tot do because I can't date him because he's older and people will judge us both, but I honestly hurts so much that he doesn't know how I feel about him and he will never feel this way about me. Please help me, I need some advice because I really don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Football? You mean American soccer, right?

• 18 year old coach. I find that hard to believe

• Again I find it highly unlikely they would hire an 18 year old like that. I can't take this seriously

• My school has students coaching junior teams for experience and credits. If you don't believe it then I can't convince you but it doesn't matter

What Guys Said 5

• I Think Its a situation where u just may have to let go..
    The best u can do is wait until you're sixteen or more and tell him then.. If u may still be interested in him at that time.. or be in contact some how.

At the moment.. I am 99 percent sure Its not gonna go anywhere..
    But one can never be sure.. its your decision.. nothing wrong in whatever you decide..

• Wait until your legal and see if you still feel about him that way afterwards. It may just be a really huge crush and I'm pretty sure some people had crushes on their coach or professors.

• But how can I get over him. I keep thinking about him and its driving me crazy

• You should leave your coach alone.. To seduce a man that is 18 when you are 14 will not end well for him. It could ruin his life.

• Wait till your sweet 16, then he will get your attraction. <3

• But he'll be 20 and I doubt he would be in any contact with me then.

• Just fuck his brains out but don't tell anyone ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Try to go out, have fun with your friends and forget him. ☺

• The problem is that I think I'll just forget him but whenever I have a game or training I fall for him again and it just gets worse

• No. He's my coach. And since I'm the captain, I'm always in contact with him on Facebook and he does some individual training with me.

• That's pretty hard, as he is an adult and you are just a kid (sorry)...

• Professionally it is unlawful and you are far too young to be involved with an adult.

• I know and that's why I won't be dating him.

• Air your thoughts in a blog like tumblr or a private online journal website.