Do you think that the guys who text to their girlfriend every day are just jealous types of men?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's what they text about that can show if they're the jealous type. For example, I can think of two of my exes.

Ex 1 would practically demand to know everything I did, every day, and if another guy was involved he would get moody about it, assume the guy was trying to steal me, and spend the rest of the conversation trying to assert his superiority over that guy and remind me that I was dating -him-. He was the jealous type.

Ex 2 just wanted to talk to me, about anything or everything, and didn't mind when I hung out with guys because he already knew I liked him better. He just wanted to stay in touch whenever we could because he liked me. Definitely not the jealous type.

What Guys Said 11

• Nope.. seems they are committed.

• Nope, they're just trying to maintain a relationship... Are men that talk to their wives every day jealous men? Obviously you should ignore your wife for days on end and then just speak to her at breakfast on Friday morning or your desperate and jealous...

• Depends on why they do it

But I don't many reasons are because of jealousy

Some guys would be fine not texting their girl for a day, or even for a day or two. It's just their girls that make them do it

• I wouldn't say that. They simply want to talk to you or communicate with you. It doesn't mean they are the jealous type

• no, they just like to text a lot. not neccessarily jealous.

• No but texting everyday seems a little high maintenance for me.

• No but I dont find it to be a good idea

• They are insecure, possibly. Or they just like you. If it is too much, tell them so

• depends on what they text them about :P

• They aren't jealous, they are just talkative and want to talk to their girlfriend lol

• I know women who get pissed if they don't hear from their boyfriend every day

• Right?
      I expect to hear from my boyfriends everyday day.

What Girls Said 5

• No not at all. It's quite normal for most couples I know to text each other daily. Male or female. It's definitely not out of jealousy.

• does that mean that girls who text their boyfriends every day are just jealous types of women?
    It doesn't exactly work like that, like with my boyfriend we talk ever day, practically 24/7 because thats just who we are, we get along that well and are committed to each other, there is not jealousy or controlling over each other. Its just how some relationships are :)

• I don't think it's a sign of jealousy. Me and my boyfriend text every day and I'm not even forcing him😜 he wakes me up in the morning sending me a nice text and i haven't gone sleeping in months without him texting me good night😄 he's not jealuos over my male firends or anything

• No?
    I don't see the connection.

• the connection is simple. they try to control you and know everything you are doing. maybe to know you dont cheat

• Or maybe they just want to know what their girlfriend is up to? How their day was? To just have a conversation.
      I don't see the harm in that?

• i WOULD LOVE IT IF MY boyfriend TEXT ME EVERYDAY N EVERY MINUTE LOL