Guys, guys, which of you are this type? Please help and vote?

We like each other a lot, he is the type like, doing boxing and extreme sports, has a lot of close guy buddies but not really has a lot of female friends. He doesn't even know the name of his best friend's girlfriend. He JUST DOESN'T CARE about girlish things. He can talk with girls and have very good conversation with them, he likes to have a relationship but he keeps everything cool. When I ask him to go out he always try to make time for me but never initiate things with girls, he misses me but seldom send texts. Guys are you this type? Is it normal for guys?

• yes I'm this type
    30% (9)
  • no I'm not
    70% (21)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not his type but my few friends who are that type are actually very cool people. Total jock in a good way, he's a keeper (y)

What Guys Said 8

• Yes and no. I do extreme sports but instead of boxing i do muaythai and capoeira. I do have a lot of close guy friends (The Bros). Im only into girlish things as long as its to compliment her and make sure she always treated right.

When i can't make time its either because of my job (UsAF) or my training or college. But i always try my best to make time.

• puff almost the same case here. Do you tell her that u miss her sometimes? Or u think it's useless? lol

• I dont think he's ignoring you or anything of the sort. he's probably like me at a stage in his life where he needs to put most of his hours and time in his career and work.

Give him a little time, sooner or later the time will come where he'll be able to adjust work and travel with social life

• How would you feel if he got angry at you if you had a busy life, it sounds clingy

• This is some guys but I'm not one of them. to be honest he sounds air-headed for me. I like knowing my contacts and keeping a mental record of things.

• You quite literally described me except for initiating. I like to text a few times a day/every few days and I like to make the first move.

• I definitely initiates, and I do care even the girlish things

• Damn he is alpha until he meets a girl
    he reminds me of Yamcha from Dragon Ball

• do you know some of ur friends are like this type? coz I seldom see people like that

• I am like that... lol!!!
      Nah he is probably just to goal oriented and focused on his sports and career
      also he may have given up on finding a relationship for now

• I'd be a mixture of elements. I am 60% of what you described.

• do you like texts with girls? or only use it when necessary?

• Destruction awaits mankind.

• soundls like he doesn't want to come out looking clingly.