Girls, Should I tell my girlfriend when girls flirt with me?

What if a girl kissed me should I tell her or no?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• nope.. do you want to deal with her mood swings for the next 3 days?

What Girls Said 12

• I would. As a woman, I would get angry if another female kissed my guy and he didn't tell me (as opposed to if he did tell me and if he didn't kiss her back). She needs to know that she can trust you.

• If a girl flirted with you and you rejected her I don't see why you should have to. If you kissed another girl or got touchy I would tell

• Yup its good for her to know u are faithful and that u are attractive... if she gets jealous maybe don't tell her

• It depends on your girlfriend. Is she usually the jealous type? Would she get upset if you kept it from her? I personally wouldn't care if my boyfriend told me or not...

• We are in a long distance relationship

• I guess if she is never going to see these girls then don't tell her. But if a girl kisses you then I think you should

• I don't think it is necessary as long as you don't want to take that flirting to the next level.

• yeah sure soon you should tell and you should remove in your life that silly girls who ruins your realationship.

• No just no.

• I think it would be a good option. But if she is already upset and easily jealous. You don't have to. As long as the other girl knows your taken. It's okay.

• yes. Out of respect for her. And to let her know you can tell her anything. That builds trust.

• No! Unless you have something to be guilty of. Mine does that and all it does is hurt my feelings I know it happens but you telling seems like bragging and that you were doing it back. But then again he also talked about how hot they were and crap. Just let her have peace that you don't notice in her own world. She doesn't need to know about every girl who throws a look your way. She will get insecure at some point.

• You should definitely tell her if you kissed another girl.. Something like that is kind of "big". When a girl flirts with you, it comes down to what YOU do with it. Did you flirt back? In that case, you were wrong to do so if you have a girlfriend. You should be honest no matter what, or else you will lose her trust if she finds out from someone/somewhere else.

• I think so.