Do I date the nice guy?

There is a guy at work I get on really well with. I love speaking to him and we text everyday. I know he likes me because he's told friends which have then told me, and I just know he does. The only thing is I don't know if I fancy him he's good looking but I don't get that butterfly feeling. I don't know whether to give it a try or just remain friends.

I ain't expecting to love him straight away, I'm just scared of getting too close to him because I wouldn't wanna lose him as a friend

Most Helpful Guy

• if u don't get butterflies, guess u can say u are not totally in luv wid him

What Guys Said 3

• Give it a try. You might get those butterfly feelings later. And besides, those feelings do eventually go away so you can't really base whether you want to date someone on something that doesn't stick around.

• Nope.
    Go for the thug who "gets your butterfly feeling", who beats you, knocks you up and leave you for a hotter girls in a few months :)

• I think you should give him a few more chances to woo you if possible...

What Girls Said 3

• eat some butterflies..

• Stay friends. Give it a try when you get those feelings.

• Go for it :)