I try to talk to my girlfriend but she usually has her face in her phone. What do I do I feel like she doesn't care?

It herts me sometimes that she is obsessed with her phone to communacate with me. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Seeing this post kinda made me feel bad. I'm consistently doing this and it something that really needs to stop. My boyfriend thinks I care more about my phone than I do for him and that's got to change. Just talk to her , explain to her that your time with her is special and that you guys should share to time with each other with no interruptions. her phone will always be there , you may not be. It will be an eye opener for her.

• Okay thank you. Glad that reading this helped you.

What Girls Said 2

• Yea I know a girl who keeps looking at her phone as well. It makes me feel like she doesn't wants to be friends with me even though she seems nice. I think you just need to tell her straight on that it bothers you because some people aren't aware of how addicted they are to technology

• hide her phone..

What Guys Said 2

• guess she doesn't care anyway... if she cared she'd put down da phone for a little bit i guess

• Tell her to put it away