What do you think about a 6'1 guy going out with a 4'11 girl?

So I've been talking to this guy and he's 6'1 and I'm 4'11 is this too much of a height difference? How would you react or feel standing next to each other? And I'm afraid people will look at us weird when we go out in public for the first time. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the question is not really about your height difference. If you like the quy you should go out with him no questions asked 😄 my boyfriend is 7 inches taller than me and even though it's only half of your height difference I can relate being the shorty in the relationship. When we hug or kiss I have to tip-toe and he needs to bow a little 😜 but it's actually really cute 😄 I think you will make a great couple and even though you probably will stand out it doesn't mean people will look at you weird😊

What Guys Said 4

• What about it? If they care for one another or love one another, then height or age means very little

• if they like each other... i cannot judge em :)

• I've seen it before.

• I am 6' tall and I would date a girl that's 4'11". I see no problem there. Personally I like short girls. Around 5' is ideal.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 4'9 and sometimes I feel awkward around really tall people but at the same time, if you guys like each other, others' opinions shouldn't affect your relationship. It doesn't matter what people think about your height difference. What matters is how You guys feel about it

• I'm 4'11 and my ex was 6'1 and it wasn't really a big deal. I mean yes he was obviously towering over me but people thought it was kind of cute. Others said he was too tall for me but eh who cares. As long as some people think it's cute lol

• Don't worry about what others think. I actually would think it's rather cute and a meaningful relationship. It shows that he will love you, even if you are a foot short.

• It means he likes short girls.

• Stay in yo lane, you can't even see him.

• Wow you're short. Curiosity, are your parents short too?

Who cares what other people think? If you like each other then what it does it matte what other people think

• There a bit taller than me, I just seemed to have gotten the shorter gene. Lol