Witch 1 of these guys would you rather date?

Witch 1 of these guys would you rather date ?

• The guy on the 1 pic, the one on the top.
  • The guy on the 2 pic, the one on the bottom.
  • I don't know depends on how well i knew one of these guys.
  • I only hate people who look like celebrities.

Most Helpful Guy

• #1 looks like a model compared wid #2 actually LOL

What Girls Said 3

• Isn't that the same guy just older in the first pic?

• lol now i uderstand why i not considered attractive at all looking like the guy on the bottom.

• And what is so anattractive about saying that nerd... If i just being honest about my opinion.

• unattractive*

• They look like the same person. The second looks a younger version of the first one, only the first one looks better. I bet he grew up from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan hahah. That is if I'm right 😂

• Lol thats sad. I´m the 1 on the first pic and i can´t see anything similar bettwen me and the guy on the bottom. I find it to be harish that someone would consider me ugly. I mean at least i have nice eyecolor and my smile looks way more better i think than the 2 guy.

• lol ooops. You've put your foot in it

• Literally LMHO

• none of them..

What Guys Said 4

• What the hell is with the first pic? His head is stretched

• thanks for pointing out that. I feel like i never able to have a girlfriend now becuse of this. I´d still be happy if you could give me a tip on how to look better. I´m the first guy.

• Did I say you're ugly? No. Dude be confident in yourself. Plus girls like a confident guy

• Anyway relax mate. I don't think you need to change anything about your looks and you're not ugly. As I said the camera has stretched your pic. You've got just as much of a chance getting a girl as any guy so be confident. It helps

• You definitely gave a very good choices there

• Long face vs long nose :P

• Lol a long nose i think can still be changed into a smaller one therefore making it less severe than a long face. Also the guy on the bottom seems to have skinproblems that are worse in comparison to the guy on the top.

• The skin problems look temporary so they can be ignored. The things that make the bottom one ugly are the glasses, skin problems and braces, which can all be removed, and then the nose which technically can be changed but its expensive and not many people actually do that

• The second one, he looks like he's be more useful when I have a problem with microsoft technology.