When you really like someone. and they reject you. how do you feel?

when you really like someone. and they reject you. do you ever feel similar or how do you feel?

for me i felt like i wasn't myself. i rolled up into a ball. and didn't leave my bed or the house for months.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel disgusting and generally disliked. Like, disliked by everyone.

What Girls Said 5

• It is the WORST feeling in the world. But better than not knowing or never trying.

• Like crap. I don't take rejection well at all. I know that at some point everyone experiences it, but that doesn't make it better. Being rejected takes me back to a place that I don't like going. So thats why I try to avoid it at all costs.

• Well I no longer tell people I like them just in case one day I do get rejected.

• Amazing, it's the best feeling in the world.

• i feel like shit lol

What Guys Said 3

• I get that sinking feeling and I feel like I must be an ugly looser who isn't good enough for this girl I really like. But then I wake up the next morning and say fuck that shit! I know that's not true so on to the next one.

• I was really sad but now I can deal with it better.

• I will feel bad but finally get over it.