I don't know what we are and it makes me unhappy?

I was just having fun at first but he wanted to continue seeing me and we've been seeing each other for a month and a half. I started getting feelings for him and I'm scared because he used to be a player. His friends told me that he is a great guy and I'm lucky to have him, he confessed that he likes me before I started to like him. I've had good times with him, been a lot with his friends and a lot more but not slept with him yet. I just don't know where we stand and it makes me unhappy? He's gone away for a week and all he does is partying, seven days in a row now! It makes me worried and jealous to be honest, maybe I'm overreacting. He writes to me every day but he isn't here.. Before he left he wanted me to take it easy with the boys because he will be sad if I find someone else, I told him to do the same and he said he will. He can choose like any girl he wants so I worry for some reason that he will leave me for someone else and I keep over analyze every single thing. Now that it's been almost two months I want to know what's going on. I'm just so worried and confused I don't know why. Help?

What Guys Said 2

• These are questions to ask him not us

• you know what... you need to courage yourself up and move on... else sooner or later you might face the situation you always wanted to avoid. trust me.. i am a guy.

• Exactly why should I move on?

What Girls Said 0