Bros, How can I get better with women?

I really suck with women. I've tried some PUA (Pick up Artist) shit but as every guy who has tried this shit knows, those things do not work. What do you suggest I can do to get better in dating and having relationships. I'm 23 year old virgin who has never had a girlfriend.

Non anonymous and adult opinions are preferred.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me guess.

"Iamrepulsive" or "the empty"?

• haha not really, why didn't you tag them lol

• Then to make it simpler--try watching movies/videogames with solid characters. Think Daniel Craig in Casino Royale, or Tim Olyphant in "A Perfect Getaway" and "Justified" or even the character of Jake in Resident Evil 6.

• thanks I will try that. I do try imitate some alpha male characters from movies. It's helpful sometimes.

What Girls Said 2

• Isn't it better to ask women what they want from men? (Also, no, stick away from pick up artist stuff and always keep in mind that women aren't a hive mind, we're all different and we don't all want the same thing).

• No it's not better to ask women what they want from men because they don't know

• I've gotten horrible advise from women in the past, so I'm quite vary of their advise. But you are right that every woman is different.

• That's definitely true. I personally would prefer someone polite and gentle and kindhearted, but I know that my friend likes guys with a bit of a cocky attitude. I guess the best advice to give you is to just tailor your approach to each girl. I know you said that you haven't been past one or two dates, so maybe look at how you present yourself? Maybe you're not coming across as boyfriend material and more like a fun night out but nothing serious.

• Watch james Marshall in youtube. He is a dating coach and PUA. Lots of freee tips there. Make use of the free resources on internet. Advice given here is subjective and sound.

• okay will see his videos too. thanks for the recommendation.

What Guys Said 7

• Try approaching more women and asking more women out. Go over your mistakes with yourself. Introspect and see what you're missing that most guys that succeed have. Develop yourself into a much more attractive man, then repeat the cycle. Eventually, you'll find someone if you don't give up and get discouraged. Good luck!

• Act like yourself, don't "try" to be any different. Talk to girls a lot. Don't just ask out strangers, get to know them a bit (like text/call or something for a week or more) then ask them out.
    Hopefully you'll find one who likes you for you.

• I have asked out and dated quite a bit of women but it never goes beyond 1 or two dates.

• I've liked some but they didn't like me back, and the ones that I didn't like I stopped pursuing them altogether.

• Well, I don't know, you might just have to keep trying. What else could you do?

• Don't use PUA stuff BUT do use a "I don' give a shit" attitude and do what you please. If you succeed, good. If you fail, whatever, move on.

• Yes, but I never know how to proceed after 1 or 2 dates. She just flakes out after that.

• fuck PUAs... never rust em

anyway... ever tried some app like tinder?

• Watch Johnny berba on YouTube he's a genius

• Ok thanks I will try that. What are his video about? I mean is he like other PUAs or something is different?

• thanks for the recommendation

• Most YouTube relationship advice-givers would only help in an ideal situation. If everything worked out well, and the girl liked you for sure, etc. I've never found one that's specific enough for my situations.

• Fuck PUA - pua can help you for sure, but change your mind go out and just approach different girls have ballZ

• I do get dates easily, but have a problem changing them into relationships.

• I don't know what she did or why she said that to me. But damn I was pissed, biatch I gave her flowers too :D It was valentine, I'm always such a romantic person (don't ask why but I try my best)

• I feel your pain. I mean I know I have my insecurities and defects but who doesn't?

• Drop the PUA and "bro" bullshit, for a start.

• sorry need advise from adults

• there is and is going to be multiple adults telling you the same, but i understand.