Guys: Should I have a chat with him on what he's look for and where we stand?

I met a guy online. It's been exactly 1 month and we've been out on 5 dates. I see that his online profile is still active but so is mine. We have not had the exclusivity talk. I like him and am not sure what he's looking for and how he feels about me. Should I have this conversation with him? I am just afraid that it will scare him off.

Just some facts: he texts me every other day or so and asks me out to dates once a week (he travels 2 weeks per month during the week for work).

Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best to know where this relationship is actually going

• How can I do this without being overwhelming? Ask him what he is looking for? I figured that if he was interested in me that much, he would have the conversation. What are your thoughts on that?

• Next time you go on a date with him, just be direct and simply talk to him about where you both stand, where you both would like to go from here and whether or not you both want a committed relationship with one another.

• Just keep it as simple as you can

What Guys Said 1

• he's interested then judgin by yer description!

guess u can... risk it :)

What Girls Said 3

• It's bettervto have a chat now, before you fall for him, so you don't feel bad afterwards if you find out later that he isn't into a commited relationship. So, I'd advise to go for it!

• Yeah, have a chat. It's worth a go.

• Just casually bring it up. Ask where he thinks it's going. Don't leave it too long like I did. Although things are still good with us, I feel like I'm in too deep and worried I'll discover he no longer wants the same thing.