I like this guy thats never going to like me.. Should I just move on?

So I know him.. Well I know of him, we've never spoken, a year now and I really like him. Not because I just think he's hot, it's because of what he does and how he does it and I've seen the way he acts around people and he seems like such an honest guy, and that's what everyone tells me. He's not that popular and I kind of am, like I'm friends with popular guys and girls and I everyone (both genders) tells me I'm hot or pretty.. And I'm not bragging because in my old school I was bullied about my looks, but it's just I don't get why he won't even try talk to me, he's talked to me once, when it was a group of his friends and just me.. But he's had plenty more opportunities.
When I moved to his school he was the first guy I noticed and I still think about him but I've no clue what to do and I'm shy too so it makes it so much worse. I don't think he's ever going to like me but I don't wanna give up

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's not into you then you need to move on. There's plenty of other men out there.

What Guys Said 2

• if you think that guy is worth the effort then why not give it a try... who know when the cupid might struck him.

• try talking to him, maybe he just doesn't know that you're interested

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he is just not interested that way..

I think you should move on.