Advice on how to deal with a date with a guy I met on a dating app?

So im going to meet this guy for a drink to night and I met him on a dating app. Any advice?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Relax and have fun... Overthinking things and trying to "edit" yourself so they'll like you more will backfire every time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with Dave, be yourself. I just had a first date with a guy I met on a dating app, and I had so much fun! As long as you "meet each other where you're at" and don't try to pretend to impress, you should click if you were meant to. :)

• Well im at the date right now (hes at the bathroom ) and its going well-ish! Lol im Just being myself and having a good time :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!