Guys, would you have a long distance side chick?

Im talking long distance as in another country. Would you keep something going with a girl from another land, just for side chick kicks? I would assume it'd be effort - but opinions please

20

Most Helpful Guy

• no that makes no sense
    i thought people had side chicks for the purpose of having sex...

• Well you might visit a few times a year... and aex would occur... might you consider it then?

• Definitely - although some girls don't know they're side chicks... thanks for your answer though

• yeah... i guess some girls dont know they are being used... that sucks...

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah. It's worth it. The emails and phone calls are fun. And you have a reason to keep it at a distance and not see one another all the time.

There are drawbacks but it's hot and rewarding. And when you DO meet up, there's all the pent-up passion and longing.

It can be beautiful.

• Hmm. This sounds like a good idea, but i would have to followup with a question. You say side girl, meaning the guy is currently in a relationship in his current country?
    If thats the case, he's treading the fine line of cheating.
    If thats not the case, i think its a great idea especially for those who love to travel and see other countries/cultures

• Please define side chick, what it means to you. Then maybe I can answer the question. Thanks!

• As in, if you had a girlfriend in your country of residence, but met another girl from abroad. Would you keep that "thing" going - if you both made trips back and forth to eachothers country

• If it is an exclusive relationship, then no. Frankly, if I identify a girl as a girlfriend, then that's usually exclusive for me. Otherwise it's really just using someone for sex, and i'm not comfortable doing that. If open relationships are your thing, then does it really matter if a guy screws multiple people? No, it doesn't. If you are not into open relationships, then it's called cheating. Hope that helps!

• Depends on what you mean by "side chick". If it means I am with another girl, and I'm cheating her with that side chick, then no, I wouldn't do that. If it means she's just someone to chill with, as in an f-buddy, and I don't have a girlfriend, then yeah, sure.

• side-chick?

hell naw

• Well what could you really do without actual physical contact? If the conversation is interesting and fun, then sure why not.

• Possibly.

It depends on a lot of factors. Do I visit there frequently? Am I not satisfied with my main bitch? Am I at a stage in my life where I need 2 different women? Lots of factors.

• Could you elaborate on why you could be at a stage where you might need 2 differet women?

• I'm a man and I naturally want a harem? Men want variety which is why porn does so well (lots of women, lots of videos).

I've never been in that stage in my life, but I could see it being brought about if: Sex was getting dull, I wanted something else, I wasn't satisfied with my wife or girlfriend, Wife or girlfriend didn't want to do something I needed (lick my ass as a hypothetical example). Think of sex like lifestyle for a woman. Imagine if a woman's partner couldn't provide for her, would she not leave/seek provision from someone else? The same applies here, just with sex. If my woman wasn't providing for me, or I wanted another woman because of my instinct to want as many women as I can, I'd probably act on it.

A more realistic scenario would be that I'd do whatever I wanted and she can either join me in the adventure or just get off the ride, and at that point I'd just be weeding out women who aren't compatible with me.

• Yes. Because that sounds stupid and I am stupid.

• Not down with this whole side chick thing and long distance anything is a deal breaker.

• Maybe :^)
    Only if I knew that I'd eventually sleep with her.

• I would definitely have something, whatever it is, with someone far away but as a side chick? hell nooo

• Too much effort from my point of view and as you could never get together what is the point?

• No. I don't even agree with that "side chick" bs. I think it's idiotic.

• My cum doesn't shoot very far :)

• Nah. Side chicks are for smashing only. You can't smash from a country away

• That's like asking are you okay with cyber sex. Are you the chick being put to the side?

• nah. i'm too quick to analyse the issues that would come with it.

• No. I am in the usa. An international flight is usually about a G. Too expensive

• What if you could afford it? Would it still be worth it?

• You have to consider it takes nearly a day to travel each way. A lot of time, effort, and money for a side thing

• Yes true. So what circumstances could lead you to continue something with a woman i another country, if say you already had a girl in your own town?

• Talk to a chick besides my girlfriend for the sake of talking to when my girlfriend isn't speaking to me or ignoring me purposely I don't consider her a side chick cuz we have deep conversation and love for one another as friends, I've gotten explicit pictures from her before but we haven't really planned out going to see each other and bang or anything anytime soon or while im still with my girlfriend, she knows I love my girlfriend and would only be up for that if I was.