Guys, when you are part of a wedding but your girl is not ther would you think of her? Will you start thinking how it could be if you both got marrie?

If you are dating someone u really like and you are at a wedding without her, would you think about how your life would be if you got married? Would u think about how your wedding would be?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If it takes a weeding to think about marriage to someone you "really like" than you probably don't like them enough to marry them. Usually if things get serious and marriage is a possibility, you think about it naturally without the prompting of going to a wedding.

What Guys Said 11

• never thought bout marriage tbh

• Sure, these are acceptable options. I don't see why you wouldn't. I guess this would depend on how much in love the guy is with his chic.

The thing about weddings is that they tend to have a lot of single chics around. Just something i've noticed

• Probably be too hung over from the bachelor party. But I like to think of how out life's would be if we were married how much harder I have to work to provide a stable comfortable life, being at a wedding wouldn't change that.

• Yes, I would. I wouldn't think about my wedding. I don't care about my wedding. But I would think of my girlfriend and if I should propose soon or whatever.

• I would be thinking about that from the moment I met her forward. A wedding wouldn't change that.

• Actually I'll just do what I have to.

• ofcourse all the time

• No I don't because I'm not a sap or a woman.

• Exactly why refuse to go to a wedding single

• I know a guy who do think about his ex when he were at this wedding last time

• i wouldn't time to think... i'd be too busy trying to find where see is and make sure she's okay.