Dates rude to me treat me in a demeaning way?

I went to a concert with a reslly ugly old man. I mean in all honesty most young girls who are hot like me probably wouldn't go with a guy like that. He had a ticket and I said yes. His picture made me cringe. From the beginning he was RUDE to me. Walking too fast and even talked to strangers totally ignoring me. He ignored me for a good 20 mins in line and went out of his way to talk to the people behind me while ignoring me. I talked to them and I even asked him questions. He didn't converse initiate. Then in line I got upset and said well do u have a problem with me? I mean you're talking to strangers and not ur own date- that's just rude. I can leave. He rudely said "well you're so covered".

Which made no sense. I was positive happy outgoing. I'm also reslly beautiful. He was a dick then talked to me on the way in but the whole show he invaded my space and him and other old men were purposely screaming in my ears. He didn't stop this one guy from just being psycho around me. Many others were bothering me too and I had to get up and stand in a corner for 30 mins. He also didn't give me a ticket so I could go to the bathroom and he went with me. Total rude piece of shlt. He treated me so so derogatorily. Also this woman In line did the same to me and they both almost ganged up on me at one point trying to dominate me. But this date was just a jerk. Then he was semi nice for getting me food and drinks but very derogatory. I can't remotely understand that because I'm beautiful these horrible twisted people feel they can treat me so badly. It makes no sense. At one point I felt like crying.

Also many other humans are very abnormally cruel to me and try to put me down or say something's wrong with me after they abuse me. I'm kind positive caring and respectful of others. Even talented too. I don't get it. I was treated horribly at this show. Only one other show I went to motley Crüe the fans were psycho towards me. But my date was just horrible.

These people treat me as if I'm inferior and they're better to me. It's so weird. I'm pretty and kind and nice. Their treatment is just cruel and makes no sense. Some dates are mean to me but I felt this old man was particularly cruel while being super nice and friendly to strangers and ignoring his date treating her like shlt. I almost left but went just to see the Rolling Stones. Why are ugly old people treating young hot women like dirt
Looking for real advice such as. Why would an old man be rude to a young pretty girl for no reason rather than kiss her ass which never happens. Old men are usually really mean to me and treat me like
Dirt. Any psychology behind this. Jealousy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't feed the troll.
    Don't feed the troll.
    Don't feed the troll.

• Hey look everybody. 😃

It's PSYCHOPATH lady!
      😀😠😀😠😀😠😀😠😀

• Ikr she always gives me a good laugh

What Guys Said 8

• Hey it's you again the one that was complaining about how every guy hates you right? Why go out with this guy if you didn't like him kappa

• You so hot that's why *kappa*

• No but it is entertaining to watch someone make a fool of themselves whenever they speak.

• Well hey since you've already long since shown your colors I'm Gunna let you go. Have a nice day and see you next time.

• This is why you should just hang out with animals instead. Forget abnormally cruel humans, embrace unconditionally kind aardvarks!

www.firstnews.co.uk/.../...947_8_4c52edf30e254.jpg

• Can't take an aardvark to a concert

• I've seen dogs at concerts. Anyway, there's good crazy and there's bad crazy. You're the latter, I bid you good day.

• My mistake, you've cleared your name, I certify you totally normal!

• huh? WTF? anyway better avoid those concerts i guess

• Motley Crue? Honey, you're a grey-chaser. You go out with older men, thinking they'll be saps for your 'beauty'. Got news for you, princess. If all those people are rude to you, you ain't as good-looking as you think.

• I know I'm so hot and young too

• Did he know before hand that you were young?

• Thank you for informing me.

• some dates want the best out of a well raised person.

• That makes no sense. Huh

• it loses dollars. some people want you to support their habits and stupidity and not a 50/50 relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• He might have not found you attractive?
    This is why you don't go on a date with a stranger?

• No I'm I'm sure he found me beyond attractive and he's jealous and a jerk there are no intelligent people on dad just a bunch of psychos

• @asker
    My daughter is a psychologist, sounds like you need her number. You've got a lot of issues going on in your weekly posts. You should really talk to a professional.