Is it normal to not like dating?

I can never stay in relationships, I always end up breaking up with the guy I date because I quickley lose intrest in them. Is this normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh you mean you don't like being in relationship..

Yeah it's normal... here are probably a few reasons why

1. You have not figured yourself out yet. Maybe you have some aim/goals that you want to accomplish before you can bring someone else in your life

2. You say yes too quickly... without getting to know them... or without knowing them at all... just the face and a few exchange of words?
    3. You just like flirting.. nothing serious.
    4. You don't want to waste time and want to focus on career/ or anything else that is more important to you
    5.

What Guys Said 5

• You could examine your attachment style:
    www.psychalive.org/.../

A lot of us seem to pursue what we think we want, oblivious to what we really want, deep down. E. g. for the past many years I though I only wanted casual sex, no strings attached; now I realise that I want her to care for me, and otherwise it will leave me hungry.

• it seems to be the case nowadays
    You just haven't met a man who swept you off your feet and captivated your attention nothing wrong with that

Take a break and when you start back up go for guys you normally wouldn't go for and see if you like it

• I never tried dating but I think it's a waste of time if I know I won't like the girl.

• You just need to grow up

• For some girls it is.

What Girls Said 1

• It is normal, but it'll change once you find the right guy you dont get bored with