I was mad today and yelled at my girlfriend for the first time, she won't respond to me calls, what can I do?

I was having a crappy day and i was with my girlfriend and she wanted to cuddle but i didn't, i yelled at her for the first time and told her to get off me. After when i was calm, i tried calling her to tell her i was wrongin doing so and i was very stressed out. She won't call back or respond to text. What else can i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her time to process her feelings because you were an ass.
    There are some women who not only don't appreciate disrespect, but will not tolerate it at all and it takes more than a simple "I'm sorry. I am stressed." to get back in their good graces.

• well i have having a really really bad day. So should i give her 2 days or something?

• Good idea!

• yuup

What Girls Said 4

• Just text her since she won't answer your calls and tell her that you didn't mean it and that you're sorry and that it won't happen again. Tell her you weren't thinking clearly and that you were just really stressed out. Tell her you love her and you don't want her to be upset because of the mistake you made.

• i did text her, no reply. I will tell her i love her and all that stuff

• Send her a hand written card and explain why you yelled and that you are sorry.

Do you do this often?

• oh no no. This is the first time, i'am very calm, but today has been hell for me. I do feel bad for doing it, i will write i a hand written card

• Oh, alright. :)

• Go to her house with chocolate and flowers

• is that a bit too much? i thought that was corny, no?

• Hmm well I'm sure she'll appreciate it

• i will do it

• When you talk to her just say you're sorry and that you had a bad day and it didn't have anything to do with her.

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds to me like you've already done all you can. She probably needs some time to cool off now. I'll agree with some of the others who've posted and say give her some flowers and an "I'm sorry" card. Write something to the effect of "I'm sorry, I had a very bad day. I know you were just trying to make me feel better by loving me up. I was wrong to yell at you." Something like that. Then, let her call you.

• Do something extra extra nice for her and act like you're really sorry inside...

• will do

• good luck i know you are a good man

• yeah it was a horrible day. I'm never like this.

• Well she should have left you alone when you were stressed out.

Women must stop thinking that we want to talk about it. We don't.

Wait a little and say you are sorry and that you were irritated.