Should I text or call her?

I went out with this girl yesterday and I called her today, but she did not answer. After a while, I left her a shot text message. She texted me back about two hours after the phone call saying sorry she was at the movies. Should I text her, call her, or ignore her?

• text her
  • call her
  • ignore her

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people don't like talking on the phone, I have friends like that. It makes them really uncomfortable. But she did text you back right? So text her again and see if she takes as long as she did the first time. If yes, then leave her be, she's either playing games or not interested. If she's playing games she'll text you again when she wants your attention and it's up to you how you respond. I wouldn't at all, I hate players. But if she's not interested then there's nothing you can do but move on.

I would have appreciated your text, but some people maybe like to wait a while after the first date? General rule is to call 3 days later? I think that's stupid, but lots of girls are weird like that.

What Girls Said 1

• I say ignore her text because if she wanted to talk to you she will call you back.. so don't text her and shell wonder why and give you a call ;)

What Guys Said 3

• text her better...

• By calling her so soon, you are likely coming across needy. And by doing yet again? You're probably going to irritate her.

• Look at this way. You called her. You texted her. How did she get back to you when she got time? Text