What does this mean, Please be honest?

So I was talking to this guy on this online dating site. He seems really nice but I always proceed with caution. So he finds me onf facebook and I accept his request. So I have noticed on facebook he constantly posts photos of him and another woman going out. Like to the mall, movies, etc. The thing is that he keeps texting me asking me what I am doing for the weekend and if I want to meet up for lunch. I think this is a bit weird because why on earth is he posting pictures posing with another lady.

I asked him and I said no offense I don't feel comfortable going out with you since you are in a relationship. He responds my saying that she does not live with him and they are just dating. I am pretty sure if this lady knew that he was sending me messages about going out I don't think she would like it. Do you think I am wrong for telling him no. I think it looks so sleazy when he posts photos of another lady and then asks me to go out every other week. Opinions please.

Do you think I am being a b*tch. If i were just dating someone I would not posts photos of us together hugging on facebook.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe that you are wrong for telling him no. It's best not get involved in this kind of situation. It just makes it worse for everyone by joining in. You deserve someone that's going to appreciate and care for you and you'll be enough for him. You'll be the only person that matters to him. He won't be with 2 or 3 or more people.. just you. Because who really wants to be treated like they're not good enough or feel as though they have to compete for someone? The right guy will come your way, please just wait for him. Or find him. That works too. Just this situation is something that best be avoided. I hope nothing but the best for you. (:

What Guys Said 7

• You are correct. For whatever the reason he is posting her photo or photos of other women he is trying to say he is datable or he is in your fact telling you there is another woman. You can never say you did not know.

• Player. Either a game player or a woman player. He's essentially trying to establish a precedent for how he wants to treat you in the future IF you choose to proceed in a relationship with him. Do you understand what I'm saying? If not, message back so I can clarify...

• This is what I thought as well hence the reason I brought it up because I thought to myself, why would he be trying to take me out if he is posting photos of this other lady and him having a good time. It was odd that he would say how he still lives a lone etc and i am not saying he is lying about that, but I just find it very strange.

• It means he's dumb enough to actually tell a girl he's trying to date that he's actively dating another woman

• Ah, he's trying to say I'm dating her and I want to date you at the same time as her. I don't think dating two people at a time is a good idea.

• Go out with him once snap a couple and tell him to post them

• He's dating around.

• Oh, maybe i misinterpreted.

• he's already got a girl by the sounds of it. go for one of us single guys :P

What Girls Said 0