Guys would you rather have a sweetheart virgin, or an experienced girl who is not as nice?

Guys would you rather have a girl who is really sweet and kind who is inexperienced in sex and needs time to get ready. Or an experienced girl who is easly willing to have sex with you but is far less sweet.
By the way i'm not saying these are the only type of women.

• Sweet girl who is a virgin.
  • Experienced girl who is not as sweet.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, at my age for a woman to be a virgin is highly unusual. So I'm going to answer this by giving you the answer I would have given when I was 21.

I vote C: sweet girl and I don't give a shit if she's a virgin or not.

What worries me is that people might read this question and kind of get a false equivalency from it. Something along the lines of virgin = sweet and kind, whereas experienced girl = far less sweet.

• Hmm. When I type C and then a colon, it comes out as a smiling emoji.

I meant, "I vote C :"

What Girls Said 3

• everyone wants sweet nice people regardless if they have had sex. People act like being a virgin makes you a good person and it's so dumb.

• I think that more guys should give the sweet virgin woman a chance. If she's willing to get into an intimate relationship, that woman may surprise you.

(Then again, I may be saying thia because I am very much the first option woman)

• They'd rather have the virgin obviously.

What Guys Said 7

• The nice girl, virgin or not.

• I'd go with (A)

• Virgin a diamond in the rough, A blank slate if you will. You can teach a blank slate how you want, but someone experienced is set in there ways. Harder to teach.

• Virgin cutest cuz they are night and tight 👌🏼😋
    Slooots can go fack sumbooty else 😝

• I like them sweet

• Experienced and in control.

• I'd take the virgin as long as she was willing to lose her virginity. I'm not down for the waiting until marriage, especially since I'm not religious. I mean I respect a person's decision, but it's just not for me.