"It's not you; it's me." That is the phrase I hate the most. Which phrase or word do you hope to never hear again?

Most Helpful Girl

• "You're pretty on the inside"

• or "boys will be boys"

• Oh... I like being told I am pretty on the inside. I would rather be a good person and pretty on the inside than be physically attractive, I think. Although if they are saying they just aren't attracted to you physically; not very nice. And I can't imagine someone saying that to you! You are a very pretty girl...

What Guys Said 3

• I just need some space.

• I hate the phrase "Cra Cra", it just drives me nuts, I want to kill people that use it

• we need to talk... this relationship is not goin anywhere... grow up!!!

What Girls Said 3

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    I don't like it. People overuse it way too much.

• "I need you to understand..."

• 1) "You're so tall" ... you aren't the first person to notice
    2) "you're so demanding" ... I never asked you to do any of those things for me so dont take it on and then complain about it
    3) "Not now I"m busy" ... well if you instigated once in a while I wouldn't have to, dont blame me for moving on eventually
    4) "I'm not good enough for you" ... if you aren't interested that is fine, otherwise let me decide that