Guys, what do you find attractive on a girl you are dating? what are your standards? and what do you understand for standard?

is making out on a date having low standards? I don't see it as a bad thing or if the guy will lose respect for me

what will make you lose respect for a girl

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you are trying to snag a guy with only your value as a toy for sex. Are you making out because it's a turn on, or because you want the guy to like you? I lose respect for a girl for several reasons. Manipulative behavior, self-centered behavior, and a victim mentality.
    More and more sex and sexual attraction have replaced love. If you want love, it takes time. If you want sex, spread your legs on the first date. Neither one is wrong, they just lead to different outcomes. going slow and learning about the other person makes them real and not a sex toy. Going fast skips the learning process and technically it is just sex and usually doesn't become a good relationship. Build your foundation on stone or sand, It's up to you!

• what u mean with snag? I'm not trying to make him like me because I have sex (which I haven't and I won't) with him or because I make out with him, or trying to keep him with sex or anything, that's really stupid. I'm only saying cuz a persona recently told me that because I went to his place and we made out, it's like I had no standards. But I don't see anything bad in making out, it's not like I spread my legs to him and I was very aware that I wasn't going to have sex, I just like making out and kissing but not in public spaces.

• Ah, I see. Ok then, here's the deal. You are a bit different from other girls right now. Seems you are making out just because it is a fun turn on, not because you are trying to get him to like you. That's perfectly cool. As long as it isn't filling an emotional hole in you and it's not leading him on, then it's no big deal. I love that you said that trying to gain a relationship with sex is really stupid (good that you understand that, many girls don't). He won't loose respect for you because of having boundaries and standards. He will lose respect if you play games. But you seem pretty up front about who you are, so I wouldn't worry!

• Thank u! well I was that type of girl long ago and then I get that I can't win a guy's "heart" with sex or anything. And what if he doesn't like me back? well, another guy will come. Not everyone in the world would like me back, just as I have some people who I dislike. I can't be a pleaser. I'm not leading him on, cuz I really like the guy. we talk, we laugh, we have a great together.

What Guys Said 5

• You don't respect me you flirt too much with other guys ex waiter your on your phone a decent portion of our date but the exception is if you have a busy career or job. I do like when she flirts with me or gets a bit sassy while we talk a little playful teasing is always good

• Everyone likes a pretty face, and the most important part are the girls' eyes. a decent figure is nice, you don't have to be perfect because we aren't, and a nice smile is helpful too!

Personality wise its great if you can get along with them well, they have a compatible personality and similar interests-- hope this helps!

• Making out on a date is great as long as you're both comfortable with it. My girlfriend and I had a hard time keeping our hands off each other when we went on a movie date after we started the relationship.

• Nothing wrong with making out on a date. It's what happens and it is the way two people get close and get to now one another...

• I only lose respect for a girl if she doesn't like me back. I don't know, though. I've never sexually connected with a girl.