Girls, Any cancer woman out there?

Im a scorpio male very interested in this cancer girl.
I dont have the best history with cancer woman, I usually blow it by beig too quick to strike the pan.
Any cancer woman who habe dated or are dating a scorpio male. Do you have any advice for me? How do I make sure I dont blow it.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a cancer woman but I haven't ever been with a scorpio guy. From what I read, it is supposed to be a good match. The main thing that can cause problems is if his naturally jealous streak comes out. As a cancer woman I can tell you how I fall for a guy, maybe that will help... so initially I am a bit reserved and hide in a shell. I might flirt with him but I only want him coming as close to me as I am comfortable with as I will still have barriers up (my shell). He has to work his way through these barriers by earning my trust by umderstandi g me on an emotional level - usually with compassion and empathy. I start dropping barriers if I feel he understands me. I like if he asks questions that show he wants to understand me. If I retreat he can't try drag me out of the shell he has to reassure me it is safe to come out and share with him. Abrasiveness will chase me back into my shell as will impatience. I'll give you an actual example - a Taurean boyfriend used to say "what are you thinking?" and I'd say "nothing" and he'd then say "god, you never share with me, I always share with you". This did not make me want to tell him anything. Next I dated a Pisces guy. On our second date he said "what are you thinking" and I immediately said "nothing" and he cuddled up closer to me, leaned his head over to touch mine and whispered "it's ok, you can share with me". Awwww that made me feel safe, especially compares to what I had been subjected to. So it's just a matter of realising when a barrier is there and making her feel safe to remove it.

• I always seem to have little patience with the maters of love. Anytime I have felt the need to open up, I usually do it with honesty. Can this come off as too much for a cancer woman.
      And would it be better to keep a calm head and try not to impress her with lame jokes?

• Yeah probably - I love hugs & kisses, once he's in the circle of trust I want him to be super affectionate like I am. As I know I can be over affectionate I tend to bottle it up and show him no affection until the ice is broken. Some girls hug everyone. Not me - if I initiate a hug it's a big thing for me and he's in the circle of trust.

• Just break the ice slowly (hug her) and see how she responds... hugs are non threatening and yet they tell so much. This guy I liked, I bit the bullet and went to hug him for the first time, he just jumped right in with a bear hug and held me. At first I was taken back (I even gasped) as I didn't expect such a big response but I liked it and it felt so safe and secure that I couldnt help but put my head on his shoulder, let that breath out that I had gasped and just snuggle into him. So yeah, if she likes it you will know...

What Girls Said 6

• I'm dating a cancer man and I'm a Leo, he's very nurturing and intuitive about my feelings cancers are great!

• I'm a cancer. I've never dated a scorpio. If she is anything like the "stereotypical cancer" she will most likely be shy at first. Don't come on too strong otherwise it will make her run away. Give her some time to become comfortable around you. Cancer is very sensitive and moody and emotional. Don't be insensitive because she may take it to heart.

• last night we spent all night walking and talking we didn't leave each other until 4 in the morning. Is this a good sign that the path is on the right coarse?

• Did she seem interested and engaged in talking to you? if so yes.
      Otherwise she may have been hesitant to hurt your feelings if she wanted to leave. But I doubt thats the answer.

• Don't come on so strong in beginning. ., slowly build up to it. Listen closely to her subtle clues. Later she will want u to take charge but u have to build trust first. It takes time.. so keep things light and airy.., then save the passion for tge bedroom. She will love the contrast n u.

• last night I spent all night talking with her, we walked through the park getting to know each other. When she left at four in the morning lol. she emailed me like five minutes later, saying she wasn't sure how to say goodbye and apologized for maybe it being weird. I laughed and see this as really cute.
      is that a sign that she wanted me to kiss her goodnight?

• Yes, that is a very good sign!

• My ex husband is a Scorpio cancer women like affection and want attention but don't jump in to quickly it may scare her seeing as we fear change

• Don't be so insensitive and if you can sense discomfort, don't push it further.

• I am, but I don't believe that stuff...