Girls, If you knew a guy liked you would you wait for him to ask you out?

So you know this guy likes you but he is shy and does not talk much. You like him and are waiting for him to tell you he lies you or ask you to hang out. If nothing happens for a while would you leave it or do it yourself?

• Continue to wait even if he never asks, its the guy that has to ask
    19% (7)
  • Wait for a while then do it myself
    38% (14)
  • Drop hints that you like him (in person or through message) so that he asks you out or tells you he likes you
    43% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• This 2015 people. I don't have time to waste. If I know or have a feeling he likes me and has been too scared to do anything, I will ask him out. I don't want to waste time I could be spending with someone who cares about me simply because they are scared to ask. Plus, I really don't like the whole feeling of wondering "does he like me?". I would rather know he does not like me then wonder too. Olof course, I'll give him some time so if he wants to ask me he can, but if it has been too long in my eyes and seems like he will never have enough confidence to ask me out, I'm asking him out. I don't want to be curious forever.

What Girls Said 14

• I don't think I'd wait around at all. I like outgoing confident guys so if a guy can't even spit out that he likes me... Ehhhhhh I just don't think that we'd get along romantically.

• Knowing myself, I probably wouldn't make a move, I'm quite shy too.

• Neither, I was in this situation. I waited for months, was only interested in him, he acted like he liked me but after I moved away it's kinda like he just died... So I messaged him after about 4 months, told him what I felt about him, but that I wasn't waiting for him any longer because I figured he wasn't interested, and that I was deleting his number.

• Im shy as well but I've waiter long enough. If i know he seriously likes me too... I wouldn't technically ask for a date, but I'd ask to chill around campus or something

• id drop hints because i like the guy and it is more settle for the guy just to automatically know what you are thinking and it is kind of funny thought to think of it but really do it in person and ask her and if she likes you then you have nothing to worry bout!!! you never know till you ask

• I don't know. Exactly how does she know you like her if he's shy and doesn't talk much?

• I would probably try to drop hints so he could get an idea that I like him.

• Wait a bit an show signs then make move myself

• It depends how much I like him but usually I just wait.

• I would just flirt a little, just to let him know I like him back.

• I'd probably ask to hang out some time, be casual about it

• Ask him don't wait or it will be too late

• I'd just ask him out if I was interested.

• I would let him know that you like him , just tell him straight up. Don't ask him out , just tell him. I think that it's the guys job to ask a girl out.