Girls, a girl I met said to stop texting her because she is in very bad mood does it mean she does not like me?

i met a girl. we chat though social network. we have very good connection, but right now she said she is not in mood to talk with me. does it mean she does not like me anymore?

• i should just wait her until she is in a right mood, and she will i be connected with me again.
    76% (16)
  • no. i should forget her, because she does not like me at all.
    14% (3)
  • other opinion in comments
    10% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• THERE is NO hidden meaning in her words. She was truly being honest to say do not disturb her because she is in a bad mood.

What Girls Said 5

• It just means that she's in a bad mood. Most guys tend to think that girls are really complex but we often aren't. Sure you'll have the occasional hard to read girl, but for the most part we wear our emotions on our sleeves and what we say is what we mean. Don't read to much into it. Just give her some space and try to talk to her at some other time. :)

• Some girls just have rough days. Everybody has rough days. It doesn't mean she doesn't like you, just that she's too drained to have a substantial conversation with you. Chill.

• I would understand if she said "Im not in the mood to talk" but she said "Im not in the mood to talk with YOU" did you do something?

• no. i mean she said she is not in a mood to talk.

• ohh okay then just wait for her. she'll feel better in time and message you.

• It literally means she is in a bad mood tell her to text you when she feels better

• It sounds like she was just in a bad mood. I would wait until she feels better and try talking to her again.

Sometimes if I'm not feeling well, or something sad happened, I do not feel like talking to anyone.