Got rejected about 5 times today by girls (and more everyday). Should I just give up on them?

I know my looks are shitty, but I'm a pretty cool guy to be around. The problem is girls always reject me and that sucks. I'm really thinking of just giving up on girls and just focus on my career and school because i'm getting of that shit. Hate being the guy among my friends that never gets a girl at parties either. I think I should just take myself out of this whole dating thing because it's wasting my time and I keep getting my confidence broken as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be happy on your own for now. There's no need to say I'll never date again but just focus on other things. I'm 21 and single too. I've been rejected and dumped. It's part of life and it happens. Just take care of yourself, work on your friendships and if you've got a career then work on that. I'm positive I'll meet the right person someday when the time is right and so can it be for you too. Also you can't just ask girls out randomly and expect them to just say yes. If you asked 5 girls out in one day then it tells me you did so without knowing the girls or did so in the wrong place. Love doesn't find people that way. Love finds you in weird and unexpected places when you least look for it.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you look shitty at all. But I do think that you're putting too much effort into this. I think it's best to focus on you right now as you have set goals for yourself. Everything else Will fall into place

• Yeah, just focus on other things for now. Maybe the right girl will come when you least expect it. 😉

What Guys Said 3

• Giving up at 22? I agree that you should focus on your career and school and dating should take a backseat. Hopefully some will come by while your handling business. Don't force the dating issue let it come to you.

• bro, you probably look better than half the guys at the party lol. But you also look like the guy that will do anything their friends dare them to do, say chug a whole barrell of beer through a straw.

• No i'm not crazy haha

• then I think you are trying to meet the wrong type of girl. Try coffee shops instead of wild crazy college parties. I'm sure you will feel more appriecated

• Dude from my point of view looks doesn't matter all that matters whether ur a good human being or not just dont loose hope :)