What make him feels this way? Complete and bright?

He said he thinks I am wonderful. Something about the way you light up the room. When I wake up next to you, I feel everything is complete and bright.

I don't do much and when I wake up sometimes, I think to myself does he really love me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he not demonstrate that does?

• He does a better job of setting date night and giving me gifts after we got into a huge fight. I guess I get hung over when he talked about his exes. I made it pretty clear that I didn't like being compared and that I want someone to meet my emotional needs. I was turning down dates and invitations from other people and guys and I didn't feel he appreciate me. I don't have much baggages so it was hard for me.

• No. I don't. We had a huge fight and I was going to break up and go on my roadtrip alone.

• Oh, I see... I hope you are able to work it all out, And I wish you the best!

What Guys Said 4

• you are the light in his eyes. I think if he is not in love with you yet, he will be soon

• I think he does
    the simplest things can look like art if you are in love with the other

• What makes you think he doesn't love you?

• I wrote it above - He does a better job of setting date night and giving me gifts after we got into a huge fight. I guess I get hung over when he talked about his exes. I made it pretty clear that I didn't like being compared and that I want someone to meet my emotional needs. I was turning down dates and invitations from other people and guys and I didn't feel he appreciate me. I don't have much baggages so it was hard for me.

• To break up? I am not waiting for anything. It just make me questions our relationship. He talks about honeymoon and kids so I think it is serious.

• Girl everyone can talk about that. Even players

• It's an illogical reason, he just feels the way he does because that's what he likes. There's no reason

What Girls Said 1

• yes.. i think he does..