Guys, what do you want in a girl?

what do you exactly want in a girl? how do you want her to behave and act?
do you want her to be shy or bold?
weak or strong?
elegant or sporty?
ponytail or loosed hair?
anything? just whatever is on your mind say it

20

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% natural - untouched/unaltered by anything artificial, thick/curvy/soft body type. dark black eyes, eye brows and hair against very pale white skin, highly moral, good character, honest, faithful, conservative, submissive, able to hold a conversation with me on any given topic. Very low maintenance, adaptable to various situations, very affectionate, deeply respectful of me as an individual and as a man, very wise, selfless, giving of herself to others and those in need. An outdoor adventurous, will to learn anything from me that I want to teach her. happy with being domestic, especially a good cook.

What Guys Said 19

• Allow me to be chivalrous, shy enough to let the life of the party be for everyone yet can build me and show confidence that boosts others. Strong and emotionally stable, yet is vulnerable in herself enough to need embrace in my arms. Hair, doesn't matter, but eyes that quiet the whole world around me, that stops my heart when she looks at me yet keeps it racing passed my problems to keep Rhythm with her hearts beat. Confident with what she has and doesn't compare and contrast, weighs her options and doesn't act too fast. Doesn't try to test my ability to defend her but knows that I would move land and sea to keep her safe. Doesn't doubt my love, yet doesn't stop working to help me wanting to keep it alive. To be my partner, to work and build for a better us, and protect our hearts for ourselves and each other.

• Here is how I "judge" people. I look at how they spend their money. I look at how well they hold a conversation (not one sided and not interrupting). I look at how they treat animals. I like a girl that takes care of herself more than a hottie that throws on a t-shirt and workout shorts to go out to a movie. Hairstyle should fit her face, not the latest trend. Same with make-up. For this physical stuff like build, clothing, make up, hair, do what makes you look best, not try to figure out what another person wants. That's sure to fail. How a girl looks is NOT the most important thing to a guy. The most important thing to a guy is how she makes him feel. He wants to feel valued and worthwhile. He wants to feel competent and strong. He wants to feel sexually attractive. These things are more important than your hair color or choice of shoes... although some of us do like cute shoes ;-) .

• I'm generally a fan of straight hair. Color doesn't matter so much but when girls get those "unnatural" colored highlights like pink or blue that gets me.

5'6~ish is ideal. Weight isn't a huge factor for me. I'll date bigger girls as long as it isn't too extreme.

As far as personality goes... I've led a kinda fucked up life and it's left me jaded so people who are overly exuberant and happy all the time rub me the wrong way. I guess I'm saying I prefer more cynical girls with darker humor over the preppy cheerleader types.

Being self-assured and confident is definitely a plus too. I hate having to always re-assure someone and constantly nurse their insecurities.

Oh ya... Intelligence is a must have. Almost forgot the most important one. If ur text msgs luk like dis, me n u wil nvr see eye 2 eye..

• I want her to be shy and playful. She doesn't need to be graceful, but she needs to be kind and emphatic.
    Hairstyle and what she wears doesn't matter too, as long as it's presentable.
    I want her to be smart. To know things.
    Of course she should also love me. To be appreciative and also be comfortable to speak whatever's on her mind.

• My ex is the person I've met I'm most in awe of. I find it very hard to put my finger on what it was, but it was like she was in a different gear than the rest of us. I felt like she was deeper, more patient, calmer, more authentic than anyone else I had ever met.

It was like she had figured it out. Immensely attractive.

• She needs to be herself, not to pretend to be someone or something that she is not.
    I am attracted to women who look good, are intelligent (the more IQ points the better), fit (might be interested in joining me on the floor at the karate dojo), it would be great if she had military experience, and a woman who maintains herself and has feminine pride.
    I want a lioness, because she will give me strong, clever and brave children.
    A simpering prey animal will produce children after her own kind.

• She's her real self, she's supportive in me being my real self, and we have that it factor going on--we're attracted to one another on multiple levels.

I mean, that's kind of the whittled down version of what I want.

• I'm just hoping to come across my best friend. If it clicks, it clicks. Rather hard to describe what exactly I want.

• Someone that'll compliment me. An independent person who includes me into their life and also allows me to live mine. A person that takes care of them self etc.

• Shy, but strong, sporty, loose hair
    But these things are just superficial to me so...

A girl who's confident about herself, knows what she wants
    Someone who is understanding and caring
    Who has a bright and joyful personality overall

• another one of these questions...

I want her to have superpowers.

• A phat ass.

• I want her to be girly and nice.

• My tally Wacker

• just like my dog (unconditional love) for me...

• Independant, witty and funny. a strong girl would be best. and also sporty.

• loose hair, elegant and sport, strong willed, bold and a gamer.

• Anything that got man attracted and happy they always want that in girl...

• funny, romantic, strong would be best.