If you had your pick of three guys which would it be?

if you could choose between three different guys, and they were all very different from each other who would you choose? all of them you find to be very attractive

guy 1) He is one of your best friends, known for almost two years, tried dating in the past, was your first kiss, but ended up breaking up with you for his recent ex. a year later you are friends again and find some old feelings for each other coming back.

only bad thing is that your parents hate him because he hurt you once already. and he is always extremely lovey dovey to the point of wanting to slap him

guy 2) He is a year older than you, and you have a class that is two hours long with him. text every night and he shows true concern and is fun to be around. gives you the butterflies but to an extent where you can still easily be yourself and flirt easily.

he is aware of the feelings you have for him and admitted to being sharing them as well, but is still a bit heartbroken from being cheated on in a previous relationship and is not yet ready again to commit. but your fine with that because you are in the same position. his best friend thinks that you both like each other anyways and you find yourself thinking of him often.

guy 3) He is a year younger, extremely easy to talk to and find yourself laughing easily and drawn to his dorkiness. lives near you so hanging out would be easy, but you know that most people find him weird. he also loves yu-gi-oh.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guy 3 for sure. That was easy, oh I forgot I'm a guy, that's why was easy, we know guys, lol.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• 3) Because he would make me laugh

• Honestly... I'd choose my best friend. He most likely broke up with his best friend because he was scared that things wouldn't be the same. He didn't realize they could date and still be best friends. He's the guy that knows her most, and that's a huge advantage.

So I'd pick guy one :D

Hope that helped, lol.

• 2 or 3

• I would say either 2 or 3 and don't worry about what others say about 3. Your the one who has to deal with him if he becomes your boyfriend :)

• I would choose # 2, both of you guys share the same experience, if you get to be together u'll know what to do to prevent the same problem to happen.