Guys, if you were/are tall and slender would you date a curvy girl... like a little overweight?

But, she's a super sweet girl, very pretty face! Good listener, funny, has a good job! Just a little over weight.

Why wouldn't you date some one who was curvy?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I sure would. Curvy girls are the best.

What Guys Said 19

• Yes I would even if I wasn't tall. Come to think of it , I'm not tall

• Men don't choose women. Women choose men. 80% of guys would probably love to date you, but women only focus on the 20% of guys (actually, women are fighting for the same 14.5% of men) that meet the standards necessary for a woman to feel attraction to a guy. So the question isn't to all men, just the guys in the 14.5%. The rest of us don't matter. Unfortunately, guys in the 14.5% don't like imperfect women. So most likely dating will be frustrating and sad for you. Sorry. But just understand that many men will find you beautiful as you are, they just aren't good enough for you.

• This makes no sense your asking us to imagine ourselves as a "tall slender man" dating an obese women. Really you're looking for a tall slender man over the internet, but not asking for it straight forward. You should of asked would you dating a thick girl, but no. You didn't.

• I didn't ask anyone to imagine themselves as tall or slender... and I didn't say dating an obese women! I just said a little over weight... being overweight is not obese... well, if you must know there our some really skinny guys who like bigger women... and some who refuse to date them... so yes my question does make sense.

• Well then yes

• little over weight never can be real problem , if you/him think real, i maean real love thinking future with her and yes this personality is good enought also can go to fitness together this is nothing i think to solve it very easy but think just sex yes unfortunately everything change

• I'd date her in a heart beat.

• No I wouldn't; I don't find fat women attractive.

• not really. I want a woman to look healthy

• I don't find overweight attractive. I am also pretty active and want someone who will be able to share those activities with me.

• I mean she isn't lazy... she's pretty active herself... she just has a really slow matabolisim...

• Tbh, I wouldn't. It's nothing personal. I'm just really into fitness so I prefer to date girls who are too.

• Sure, I would.

• I probably wouldn't.

• Yes I would.

• Some guys like that type of woman, don't worry

• I really have never had a issue with weight there are some hot big girls

• Yes, I would date her. She sounds hot.

• Relationships are a drag as it is. At the very least, I should be able to stand looking at her.

• I'm 5'10 and as long as she is intelligent and has a good personality I'd date her!

• I'm not tall but I'm slender and I don't think so

• Gonna sound harsh, but I'm just being realistic. Why would the "tall, slender" man date the overweight chick, when he can probably choose between better options.