Should I start seeing an ex again?

I'm super scared to see an ex we just recently started to talk again and I'm very weiry and scared but curious and bored and I don't want things to be like how they were the last time. We ended on bad terms. He was not only lying about another women but living with her etc. I found out by Facebook and he never sad anything back to me for 3 years. It really really hurt me because I really loved him or what I thought was love at that time. Here we are 3 years later and he told me he's learned from his mistakes he's sorry and that he would like to get together and have a drink with me. I completely don't trust him but I'm not angry with him anymore but I'm nevous because I ironically still have interest but not like before but I don't want to get wrapped up in his bullshit anymore. So should I give it a chance or keep moving?

Most Helpful Girl

• keep moving. if he did it once he would do it again. never let an old flam burn you twice

What Guys Said 2

• do what you want but remember you can't change him ony he can change himself, and if he can prove that he's changed I say go for it

• nope. he is an ex for a reason

What Girls Said 1

• You have made it clear to me that you don't trust him. Why would you get back together with him? Why would you even consider it? Don't do it, man. I have a feeling you'll regret it if you do.